Best score you've seen?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would have to blow my own trumpet here when I shot 86 , 4 under gross round the Cheshire at Carden park last year , birdied the last 5 holes.

Also have to say NW Jocko's round at Coventry this year was quite tasty too

Wow, a par 90 golf course. :whistle:
I'm assuming you meant 68.

Last edited:

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Heard it all now, someone blowing their own trumpet for shooting 86...lol no disrespect intended but c'mon man, I get handicaps allow people to enjoy golf etc but at least put some perspective on to it. The average UK male club golfer would beat that score an an AVERAGE day

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had 45 twice myself when coming down from mid teens to 9/10 ish. Best ive seen is a mate of mine who doesn't play on a regular basis hit a level par, one bogey and one birdie, 16 pars. ChrisD was there that day too.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Probably Gary, Region3, going round At Anne's Old Links in level, or one over, gross.

Manufactured some great shots in horrendous conditions.

Enjoyed it despite being freezing and soaking to the bone!

Prefer to watch proper golfers putting in a real score than choppers like me having a lucky day!

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Edit... Assume we're talking about amateur gold here.

Also had the pleasure of 14 or so holes with Jason Dransfield. When I asked him how he'd got on as we walked off he was 5 under.

Was that good I hadn't even noticed. Completely uneventful in an immaculate kind of way.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm assuming you meant 68.
Heard it all now, someone blowing their own trumpet for shooting 86...lol no disrespect intended but c'mon man, I get handicaps allow people to enjoy golf etc but at least put some perspective on to it. The average UK male club golfer would beat that score an an AVERAGE day
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "Wondered when someone would notice that" in my best Capt Mainwaring's voice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, yes it was a 68 ;)