best range finder

aneats

Visit site
My husband has requested a range finder for christmas. Could anyone reccommend the best one to buy. Imagined I'd be spending between £200 and £300 on it (I don't know what I am basing that on though).
Hope you can help.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
My husband has requested a range finder for christmas. Could anyone reccommend the best one to buy. Imagined I'd be spending between £200 and £300 on it (I don't know what I am basing that on though).
Hope you can help.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I'm afraid thats a tough question to answer.
Can you get your husband to give you more information for example...did he specifically ask for a range finder and not a GPS ?
Could you get him to come on here himself, then we will be able to help better

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Does his club allow them in competitions or else he'll only be using it in social games and to be honest that would kinda defeat the object if he can only use it some of the time. Personally I prefer a GPS version as he can always get a reading even if he hasn't hit his ball straight on a hole

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had a Nikon 350G, which cost about £250, and that was great. Then it was nicked, so I replaced it with a Bushnell Tour V2, and it is not nearly as good at fixing on objects, so if that one is also nicked, I will go back to a Nikon.

willie

Visit site
Choose a rangefinder with no anual subscriptions . I have a golf buddy myself and I find it exellent .
All the best
Willie