Best course you have played in the UK for under £50

Andre Linoge

Medal Winner
Visit site
Let me know the best course you have played for under £50, average course around me is between £25-£35, are there any gems out there that for under £50 be a real bargain ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Hadley Wood - £40 during May

Berkhampstead £40 with a county card

Purdis Heath - £40 ish County Card

Enville

Goring and Streatley

Beaconsfield

Pennard

Ashburnham

Tadmarten Heath

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I really like Cavendish near Buxton.

At less than 6,000 yards it's probably too short for those toting modern technology but if you're playing vintage or hickory it's a fine test.

A bargain at £35 Monday, Wednesday or Friday (some times available on Sundays too) and a steal at £25 Tuesdays and Thursdays.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Surely have to only count the advertised rate, not guests or county cards...;) There’s Regional disparity here too... eg cross the Severn Bridges and green fees plummet!

Ashburnham and Perranporth have been mentioned... Aberdovey is £58.. close, but after 2pm is only £43...all day for £73. None of the old good old S Wales parklands charge over £50... many are well worth a visit

...and Siloth just added above! Of course.....

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
For Member's guest rates, most of the 'old' Scottish courses are bargains - in the expectation that the courtesy will be returned, so balanced. Gullane #1 was a fiver, which was almost twice as much as Miurfield, but half North Berwick's guest fee when I was up there!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
St Annes Old links and Fleetwood beat Siloth for me, but all three meet the OP criteria without "member rates" cheat. I think the OP only intended courses full green fees to count.