Ben sayers BENNY driver

Glenfish

Club Champion
Visit site
As a returnee I have been really interested in the modern 460cc drivers. When I used to play 15+ yrs ago we were told as high handicappers to avoid drivers altogether, as they were too hard to hit straight.So being keen to learn and acquire a new driver I have tested so many, including all the big names. For me the Ben Sayers BENNY came out way on top!!!Today I used the 'Benny' that I bought for the 1st time on the course. It performed brilliantly, so forgiving and the distance I obtained was simply staggering! At £99 I can well understand how the reviews are so positive! So here is one very happy, long hitting  customer :)

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good for you mate.....I'm so pleased. I'm thinking of taking in my 1987 Wilson and getting £50 off a £99 driver at AG. Go Benny!!!

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
My wife says I should buy this driver cos it has my name on it, bless her. Mind you, if Yes putters ever make a Sarah model I would be keen to test that out. I'm a romantic ole debbil at heart.

Glenfish

Club Champion
Visit site
My slice started creaping in yesterday but still shot my 1st ever 300 yard drive, (it was a slight downhill)but this club is amazing!!!!
But I although my slice is again a problem I am not so sure I can tolerate it, am still thinking about buying a corrective club, the other night we had a demo at the range and the rep said he sells 90% corrective drivers!!!

I do have a lesson booked for Tuesday when I will speak to pro again and may try to KILL this slice!

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi Glenfish , i'm interested in this as i was looking at a Benny in AG yesterday. They seem to get really good reviews where beginners/intermediates are concerned . Glad to hear you're fairly happy with it. May have to go and have a proper go with it this week