Ping G15 Driver (12) and 3 Wood (15.5) Reg

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Time to say goodbye (tear drop)

To say these clubs have served me well would be an understatement but I've upgraded and reckon the new bats are here to stay, so I'm making room.

The headcovers for these clubs never seem to keep for some reason, the driver one isn't bad but the 3 wood (which is missing it's 3 tag) isn't great. If you're not fussed they do what they're supposed to! The clubs themselves are in far better condition, used not abused, sold a few things on here so hopefully the buyer will be happy. No sky marks on crowns, ferrules and shafts in good stead, no looseness, zero bag rub, a small bit of paint chipped near the grip on the 3 wood shaft which I've shown in the picture, doesn't affect performance, both clubs launch it out there and are as forgiving as anything I've hit.

Driver 12 degree, Regular TFC shaft, new grip start of last season. This was bought new in 2011 at Ping HQ Gainsborough (all standard settings)

3 Wood 15.5 degree, regular TFC shaft, original grip, probably looking a little more used than the driver as someone else loved it first, but not as much.

Much rather sell these as a pair, feel free to ask questions/request more pics. Posted MyHermes on Tuesday if picked up beforehand so they'd probably be there by next weekend.

Pair posted for £80 , the drivers start at £72 on Golfbidder and this one is in very good condition so I reckon that's a fair forum price.

IMG_4722.JPG

IMG_4723.JPG

IMG_4725.JPG

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4728.JPG

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

Last edited:

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi folks, no worries thanks for the interest - if no one takes the pair by Wednesday morning I'll drop u a PM, happy to split them for 40 each (posted), that sound ok?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Driver sold to Spongebob, are you still interested in the 3 wood Albanach? If so answer your PM please! I've just had an enquiry about it so if you've had a change of heart no worries just let me know.

Curls.