Beautiful Swings.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Joyce Wethered. And I am not joking. Great arc, composed through impact, greatest female player of all time at her time.

Big fan of Joyce Wethered too, her clubhead release through and after impact is superb.

Only thing I don't like (and I have no qualifications) is that she seems to be stuck on the right side a little, which may explain why her ball position is so far back. But it obviously worked!

Ser Shankalot

Visit site
Most players on the LPGA or LET. They seem so elegant and effortless, but very athletic at the same time.
I'd love to attend a professional event if they are ever held in south of England again.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bobby Jones and hogan for me.

Hogan's just looks perfection and I love the way Jones moves.

Would loved to have seen them two in action.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Steve Elkington, Fred Couples, Ernie Els just for that easy silky smooth swing. Tiger, Rory and Tommy Fleetwood for that powerful looking swing.

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
McIlroy for the balance, to swing that fast an be so poised is amazing to watch

Donald for the simplicity, nothing extravagant, no extra movement just a beautiful simple swing.

Els for rhythm, how someone can hit it that far with what looks like an easy practice swing is amazing

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like the effortless Els swing
But pure accuracy has to be Mo Norman.
Stories of him selling the prizes before playing the competition are very amusing considering how many placed finishes he had and the possibility that he actually chucked it because someone was buying the second or third prize.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I like the effortless Els swing
But pure accuracy has to be Mo Norman.
Stories of him selling the prizes before playing the competition are very amusing considering how many placed finishes he had and the possibility that he actually chucked it because someone was buying the second or third prize.
Pipeline Mo. What a character.