Maybe
  • murphthemog
  • Timberbonce
  • NWJocko

[*]TXL
[*]HomerJSimpson
[*]vig
[*]viscount17

If we get to 20 the price goes down a fiver!

I've just had another look at the site to see where the price break was, and spotted a potential problem depending on your point of view.

The tee is reserved for members between 8am-10am and 12pm-2pm.

That would mean that we wouldn't eat after the golf until maybe 8pm (jacket & tie required at that time).
It doesn't bother me as I've only got just over an hour to get home, but some people will have further to go.

Any thoughts?

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yes. I was thinking tee off at 10, last group about 10:30
4hr round means lunch about 2-2:30 if we eat as we get in separately.
Last group tee off for 2nd round about 3pm
4hr round means finish around 7pm. By the time everyone has finished, put the kit away and changed, we wouldn't be ready to eat as a group until 7:30 earliest I reckon.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Yes. I was thinking tee off at 10, last group about 10:30

Hate to say it Gary, but it doesn't look like that is going to work with the numbers you have interested so far.
If the members have the tee booked until 10, the earliest you are going to be able to get out is 10.08 (assuming they have 8 minute intervals). If you've got 20 people on the day, which looks likely, maybe even more, the last group out are going to be 10.40. 30 people and this will stretch to 11.00am more or less.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am up for this - been looking forward to playing it for a few years and couldn't make the last event.

Will speak to you about making a "trip" of it Paul
;)

Sounds like a plan Rob - there is another course in the Midlands, a bit away from here, that flies under the radar called Enville - and it has 36 holes! :cool:

oakey22

Head Pro
Visit site
I would be up for this, do you need to have a handicap as i have only just started golf and this would be a great experience with some better players :)