Beat the Home Team if you can??

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It's a tall order because the four of us know all the subtle rises and drops in elevation, where the wind swirls and the greens with false fronts etc.:fore:

We'll be at Gainsborough Golf Club (This where Ping have their HQ)
from 13-15 August 2017 (Sunday to Tuesday) playing four rounds of golf over three days. That two rounds each on both courses, The Thonock and (a little gem!) Karsten Lakes.:swing:

Staying at the club's accomodation onsite with Breakfasts and Dinners included (the food really is superb!) all you need to sort out is lunch - which you can have in Cafe19 or in your own fully equipped kitchen.

Just £170.00 for golf, accomodation and food......not forgetting the evening card tables where "B-I-I-I-G?" money changes hands!!:whistle: Add in a tenner or £15 for the sweep and all in all it's always one of the most relaxed and enjoyable meets of the year!:cheers:

Up for it?

Then add your name below but remember there's only four spots available!

Please please please only put your name down once you're 100% sure you can make it because I'll be asking for a deposit almost immediately.

Any questions?? please ask.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh pants, it's too soon after Sunningdale for us for holiday from work otherwise we'd have been up for this Preet.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Best of luck, Preet - does the accommodation include a pool and a pool table?:D

Come on. Where's the North West (or North East) challenge to the Gainsborough few?

There was a noticeable absence of Mancunians/Scousers at Forest Pines although there were Geordies/Durhamers aplenty. Are you going soft?

You can have the ground floor flat if the stairs are too much for you.

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Come on. Where's the North West (or North East) challenge to the Gainsborough few?

There was a noticeable absence of Mancunians/Scousers at Forest Pines although there were Geordies/Durhamers aplenty. Are you going soft?

You can have the ground floor flat if the stairs are too much for you.

Saving our money for Sunningdale. :D

D

Deleted Member 1156

Wimps, the lot of them. All mouth and trousers.

And where are all the southern softies?? Too far for them to drive?

We all go to our villas in the Maldives for the summer :whistle:

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Gutted with having to pull out of three big meets this year, including Sunnyvale!!

Am really looking forward to this now!

Will be swinging again soon and will enjoy the banter with a great bunch whatever the score.
And there's still room for more.

I can't wait!

No-oh! I just can't wait...
...another minute!! :whoo: