Balls 4 dozen for the price of 3

Jason.H

Visit site
Well, I had some vouchers from work, so they only cost me £50. This way, I'm good for two or three years. Well, months. 🤣

There will be a far better ball out soon and you’ll be stuck with these dated balls 😂. I must admit I have enough for a couple of years 🤣

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Still getting loads of emails about the TP5 offer, same price everywhere. What’s the crack, are they offloading last years ball? It is very tempting mind as I’ve only just ordered a box of TP5X to try them this summer.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
In terms of being similar is the TP5x comparable to Pro v1? Or pro v1x
I found the TP5x to be similar to the ProV1x, but the former is really "clicky" off my putterface and I struggle with pace more than other balls, including the ProV1x. I wasn't a fan of the TP5x, but I know some have loved them.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
If you’re looking for a less sickening price. There’s Taylormade tour response (AVX equivalent) for £27 on Amazon. I used AVX all last year and they seem to be more expensive than PROV1’s from time to time so thought I’d give them a go. Honestly can’t fault them.

MyGolfSpy rated them among the highest in their hall lab tests too.

Bratty

Visit site
If you’re looking for a less sickening price. There’s Taylormade tour response (AVX equivalent) for £27 on Amazon. I used AVX all last year and they seem to be more expensive than PROV1’s from time to time so thought I’d give them a go. Honestly can’t fault them.

MyGolfSpy rated them among the highest in their hall lab tests too.
I might be wrong but TM say the Tour Response is high launch and Titliest say the AVX is low launch (one reason I buy them), so I didn't think they were equivalent. I may be wrong of course.
And if they work for you, I'm certainly not questioning that bit. 👍🏻

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
I might be wrong but TM say the Tour Response is high launch and Titliest say the AVX is low launch (one reason I buy them), so I didn't think they were equivalent. I may be wrong of course.
And if they work for you, I'm certainly not questioning that bit. 👍🏻
You’re probably correct with the launch data. I can’t tell the difference other than there seems to be more roll out with the AVX and tour response compared to prov1 and TP5.

Bratty

Visit site
I have found the AVX gets a bit more roll out than the ProV1 and x, yes. I never tried the Tour Response though.
When I lose the 5 or 6 dozen AVXs, I'll buy some and report back. Expect to hear from me around May 🤣🤣🤣

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have found the AVX gets a bit more roll out than the ProV1 and x, yes. I never tried the Tour Response though.
When I lose the 5 or 6 dozen AVXs, I'll buy some and report back. Expect to hear from me around May 🤣🤣🤣
Are you not playing 29th April then?

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
The best thing about this one is that it's on all of their balls. I've gone for the AD333, because on Clarkes Golf that works out at £15.50 a box. That is just too good to turn down.