Balls 4 dozen for the price of 3

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Do these deal still exist? I would usually get ProV1s, or TP5s, etc, for a price that didn't make me feel too sick. I don't remember seeing these deals for a while now in the UK though - do the ball manufacturers still offer them?

I await the top banter of '4 boxes should sort me out for the next couple of weeks' :)

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
With the current manufacturing and supply chain issues that are affecting everything around the globe, I'd be surprised if many of those deals are enacted for quite a while.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been looking myself for similar deals during the last week.

The price of balls is beyond crazy at the moment. Nearly 50 quid for pro v1’s is eye watering.

Not seen any 4 for 3 deals and no Free personalisation deals either.

Instead today I pulled the trigger on 40 Pearl Snell MTX balls from mail order golf. Not bought lake balls in years but refuse to pay upwards of 25 quid for even a low end ball.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
£60 or so for 4 dozen Kirkland’s from Costco will do me.

I’m not good enough to know any difference anyway.
I wish I liked these, cos it would save me a fortune! They just spin way too much off the driver for me.
I seem to remember March being the time when Titleist do the 4 for 3 "loyalty" boxes too.
I did buy these 4 dozen AVX for £160 once before, but thats not 4 for 3, I know. Saved me a bit though.
https://www.golfonline.co.uk/titlei...MInqPd_Iax_QIVG-3tCh3vBAvnEAQYCyABEgKPY_D_BwE

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 25172

I wish I liked these, cos it would save me a fortune! They just spin way too much off the driver for me.
I seem to remember March being the time when Titleist do the 4 for 3 "loyalty" boxes too.
I did buy these 4 dozen AVX for £160 once before, but thats not 4 for 3, I know. Saved me a bit though.
https://www.golfonline.co.uk/titlei...MInqPd_Iax_QIVG-3tCh3vBAvnEAQYCyABEgKPY_D_BwE

Not saying that you’re wrong, but same thing applies there for me. If the ball spins too much of the driver, for me, I think I’d probably get more value for money handing the money over to a pro to sort my swing. At the moment, there’s not a single ball in the world that’ll stay on the course when I use my driver, so May as well use cheap balls.

Bratty

Visit site
Not saying that you’re wrong, but same thing applies there for me. If the ball spins too much of the driver, for me, I think I’d probably get more value for money handing the money over to a pro to sort my swing. At the moment, there’s not a single ball in the world that’ll stay on the course when I use my driver, so May as well use cheap balls.
I had the same until I went for a driver fitting at Precision Golf, and had a couple of lessons, and I'm driving the ball so much better. I now find the Mizuno balls I used to use don't work as well with the new driver and swing change and the TP5x which I used to love is terrible to putt with, so that's a no go either. The AVX is really good for me off the driver now though, and I'm not losing a ball a round any more, so I can afford it... a bit! 😉

Bratty

Visit site

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site