Ball trajectory

ianh.90

Visit site
Hi All,

Just looking for a bit of guidance around ball trajectory. I have an extremely low ball flight, especially for the longer clubs which is obviously common but a large quantity of my shots seem to come out looking like stingers.

My ball flight is a draw on the longer clubs therefore not sure the low trajectory is caused by an out - in swing.

Any tips/guidance would be appreciated.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Check your ball position if it’s to far back in your stance it will cause low flight.
If you draw the ball your path won’t be out to in it will be the opposite.
You could have your hands a bit to far forward at impact thus shutting the loft down.
Need a video to see really

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
You really need a lot more context to get anything beyond what it could be (which is actually just about anything, especially in combinations).
As an example if the overall ball trajectory is fairly symmetrical this indicates a low spin rate; but that low spin rate can be created (as opposed to caused) by a number of different elements - angle of attack, club head speed and dynamic loft being the important ones.
How would you describe the trajectory of your 6 iron shots, and how far do you carry it?
This combined with a side on video should enable a better understanding of what is actually happening.