Ball Markers on the green

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never seen a "deflected" putt that goes "wildly" off line, you may get a hop or a bounce but never a deflection that makes your ball miss wildly.

Also if you ask for a ball marker to be moved by two putter heads and you still hit it I suggest you go and see your PGA professional for a putting lesson!
Or Specsavers.

sunshine

Visit site
It's really nothing to do with you how many markers I choose to carry. Very often, having marked my own ball, a fellow-competitor who has played from a bunker, will ask me to mark his ball while he rakes the bunker so I will oblige. I even remember an occasion when I marked 2 balls in addition to my own - all 3 markers different so there was no confusion.

I have 2 magnetic markers, one on each side of my cap, and at least one more in my pocket.

Did you feel my question was specifically targeting you? Was it the interrogation lamp shining directly into your eyes? :cool:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sitting in my lounge watching the rain get heavier .
Storms tomorrow so guitar practice for me .
Course was closed yesterday, closed today. I'm due to play tomorrow and know they will open it, visitors paying green fees :rolleyes:. It is forecast to be 2°C, winds picking up, rain by 10am, bound to be muddy. The thing is I know it is stupid to play in that but I'm tempted to go early and play 9 :LOL:. Cabin fever I tell you.