BagBoy Nitron or Clicgear 4.0????

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Currently looking at either a Clicgear 4.0 or the Bagboy Nitron. Similar prices..... I've obviously seen the Clicgears in action but only seen the Nitrons in review videos. They review well, and the big attraction is the ease of use, but they are an "unknown" other than that. Does anybody have experience with the brand???

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Fair enough but I the clic one needs maintenance like a bike. Pal of mines brake has given up the ghost. Stewart less prone to being blown over on the links too.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Fair enough but I the clic one needs maintenance like a bike. Pal of mines brake has given up the ghost. Stewart less prone to being blown over on the links too.

The only proper maintenance mine has required was replacement of the "brake disc" after the idiot owner pushed it a few too many times with the brake on. No fault of the trolley design at all, purely operator error. No other maintenance beyond the odd wash.

D

Deleted member 3432

I have a Clicgear 3 which is 8 or 9 years old.

It has never had any maintenance done to it and performs perfectly.

Never had a wash either :ROFLMAO:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Upped the budget, (thank you darling ?), looks like I'm going for a new GoKart. Had one before and loved it, and to be honest I've been spoilt with electric power. The new mark II looks to have some useful additional features and the new battery set up looks much easier than before

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've got a BagBoy, solid as they come.

Most of the parts are cast aluminium, although quality has probably gone down since in the drive for light weight.

1605294966536.png