Bad experience in online golf shop

golfija

Visit site
Bought driver and changed it to another model after payment, everything was ok and my account showed me that correct driver is dispatched. After i received my order i found out that there was driver i ordered firstly. I wrote e-mail to them and next day when I looked my account, it showed me like i ordered this first driver!?! And now this online store is covering up his mistakes like this. I can't prove this also anyhow, because they don't send confirmation e-mail when i change my basket. Anybody had same experience? maybe somebody knows which shop i'm taking about? This makes really angry that so big and respected place allowes things like that.

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
Hello, and welcome to the GM Forum.

If you've purchased the club veyr recently, and haven't used it, won't the shop do a complete refund on return service ? Then you can re-order the correct club ?

What's the name of the company you've dealt with ?

golfija

Visit site
Yes i purchased Cobra speed driver instead of M and received it yesterday but already opend it. This is even not the case, I could get used with this speed driver but what i'm trying to say is that how can shop like this cover up their mistakes? BTW they run out M drivers couple of days later so they could not change it anyway. maybe that was the reason?

Shop name is Onlinegolf.co.uk

PS. i don't live in England so all this delivery process is painful for me and they said that I should pay for sending it back...