Back to single figures - again

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I was proud of the fact that, at the age of 69, two years ago, I got back my 9 handicap. I went back up to 10 at the beginning of the season & steadily rose to 9.9. A .4 cut a couple of weeks ago was encouraging & yesterday, in the Monthly Medal, I shot a net 3 under, putting me back to 9.0. Started badly with a double bogey 5 but played 10 holes in the middle at 1 under. Bit of a jittery finish when the rain arrived but it qualified me for the Monthly Medal final for the first time in years. Just about guaranteed to start next season off 9 with a bit of a margin.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Good effort Bill, 10 holes at one under. If I didn't know you I would suggest you were protecting your handicap towards the end 😂

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Congrats, it is that time of life when one has lots of ups and downs unfortunately all too often it appears we get the ups more often than than the downs .

I have just realised my sig shows 9 when I actually went up to 10 this summer nearly got it back last week but the CSS went down a shot.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was proud of the fact that, at the age of 69, two years ago, I got back my 9 handicap. I went back up to 10 at the beginning of the season & steadily rose to 9.9. A .4 cut a couple of weeks ago was encouraging & yesterday, in the Monthly Medal, I shot a net 3 under, putting me back to 9.0. Started badly with a double bogey 5 but played 10 holes in the middle at 1 under. Bit of a jittery finish when the rain arrived but it qualified me for the Monthly Medal final for the first time in years. Just about guaranteed to start next season off 9 with a bit of a margin.
Well done Bill, so there's still hope for us youngins. lol

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for posting - I've got further to travel but I still feel it's in there somewhere....and enough opponents still suggest it's appropriate from time to time!

I've 2 Q comps and a match (in that order) on the same course over consecutive days this coming week....anything could happen!