Back to back holes in one

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just read on the BBC site that two women playing together in the same round one shot after the other got a hole in one.
some feat that, wonder if they split the bar bill.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
How useless was the BBC "Sports" reporter talking about this story? Half questioned the honesty of the two golfers, no third party to confirm what happened, and then was horrified about the buying the drinks tradition. Even before I played golf I knew about that, it is part of sporting tradition. I really dislike this new breed of sports reporter that doesn't really know about sport. Maybe one sport but they have no breadth of knowledge. Aaarrghhhh.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
How useless was the BBC "Sports" reporter talking about this story? Half questioned the honesty of the two golfers, no third party to confirm what happened, and then was horrified about the buying the drinks tradition. Even before I played golf I knew about that, it is part of sporting tradition. I really dislike this new breed of sports reporter that doesn't really know about sport. Maybe one sport but they have no breadth of knowledge. Aaarrghhhh.

The video they have on their website is the most budget thing I have ever seen.

The shot one of the ladys hits goes left along the ground and at the end, when they take the balls out of the hole, they drop one of them back in. Surely they would just refilm those bits?!

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
There is a plaque to the left of the 12th tee on the Hotchkin at Woodhall Spa where this same feat was achieved in a County Match (I think). Imagine halving the hole with an ace!

jdpjamesp

Q-School Graduate
www.jdpalmer.co.uk
Nearly had one on a short par 4. Water either side and a big ditch short. I didn't know about them being my first time playing there, so I thought, 250 yards? Driver! Finished on the green, a bit long, but in line with the pin. Bloody 3 putted though. lol

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am a bit skeptical as the odds of this happening are incredibly high especially for 2 handicap golfers.

But will give them the benefit of the doubt, well done ladies.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The BBC written report says they both used pitching wedges for the 174 yard shot:confused:

Someone said it was the 5th. If so it is 124yds, stroke index 16 for the Ladies.

Having seen the piece this morning where they hit shots I would not be having it if it was 174yds.

A fun story, good pr for the club.