Back swinging after 6 months out and an all clear from the Docs

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
As the subject says, I was back at the range after not swinging a club for nigh on 6months. After 3 scans and two blood tests, all is clear, no lumps or bumps, no signs of anything untoward and no hernia.

So after getting the all clear, I paid up my membership for another year and last night headed up to the range, after not hitting a ball for so long I wasn't expecting miracles but I still managed to get a few going straight.

I'm paying for it this evening mind you, even though I had a good stretch before swinging and started slow, I'm still aching all over, but I don't mind as it's good to get back hitting balls and looking forward to getting back on the course.

D

Deleted member 15344

Good to see you back playing mate - see if you can liven up Kraxx Tweets - they are a bit colourless for you pair :D

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice one mate, get thy sen to Tyneside in May.

I can't make May, for which I'm gutted, I did have my name down and was going to play, but the date (16th May is Whit Monday) is a bank holiday in Europe and I've got half my team off, so I can't take the time off as it would leave just three people to cover.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I can't make May, for which I'm gutted, I did have my name down and was going to play, but the date (16th May is Whit Monday) is a bank holiday in Europe and I've got half my team off, so I can't take the time off as it would leave just three people to cover.

Jessie! Take your phone with you.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Impotant meeting on 16 th may with prospective clients at Tyneside conference centre with some important rich clients from darn south 😜