At the range

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Ok so I'll be the first to comment on the actual swing. :)

I think I can safely say that lots of golfers could improve their accuracy and contact and hence scores, if they copied your tempo. I like it.

The only thing I don't like is how your knees are pointed slightly inwards at address, but I don't know if that's unavoidable because of all the bionic-ness?

Thanks region for your comments. I think that the knee setup is a legacy of the pre hip operations set up and it just feels right now

MGL

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mygolf.me
All looks good to me - nice tempo, rhythm, etc. Just looks solid and consistent, and lets be honest - who amongst us wouldn't be happy with that!?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
All looks good to me - nice tempo, rhythm, etc. Just looks solid and consistent, and lets be honest - who amongst us wouldn't be happy with that!?

Thanks, that's what I am trying for as it hasn't lost me any distance

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Anyone who plays golf on two metal hips is a giant amongst men.... I can't critique your swing..... and very much look forward to being able to play 18 holes together :thup:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Anyone who plays golf on two metal hips is a giant amongst men.... I can't critique your swing..... and very much look forward to being able to play 18 holes together :thup:

I'm lost for words James!

I share your sentiment about a game together

I took that swing to the course today in a 4bbb and played to 7 over with 2 x 3 putts and used the new/secondhand Mizuno's