Are you Superstraight?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So the question is “do you like the opposite sex only”. Yes.

As Jim Royle would say “ super straight, my arse”. No pun intended ??

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Why do people have to wear everything on their sleeves these days, Sexuality, religion, race, culture! It's just a sign of people's insecurities and how they are lacking the strength of character to just get on with life with a live and let live attitude. If someone has a particular sexual/gender issue then why the need to try and rub it into the noses of others (no pun intended) people need to grow up and keep their personal issues to themselves, I don't give a damn who they sleep with or whether they want to dress as another gender.

D

Deleted member 15344

Why do people have to wear everything on their sleeves these days, Sexuality, religion, race, culture! It's just a sign of people's insecurities and how they are lacking the strength of character to just get on with life with a live and let live attitude. If someone has a particular sexual/gender issue then why the need to try and rub it into the noses of others (no pun intended) people need to grow up and keep their personal issues to themselves, I don't give a damn who they sleep with or whether they want to dress as another gender.

Because there are many people still not accepted within society because of their - race , culture or sexual orientation

Until we reach a day where a gay man or gay women or transgender is fully accepted by all and don’t feel they have hid away for fear of abuse then people will proudly display their choices - the more that do will hopefully show all that there is no need for anyone to hide away under fear.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....rights-equality-transgender-a8325791.html?amp

Why would it bother you if someone decides to wear their sexual orientation or choice on their sleeve ?

Why should they be forced to “keep it to themselves”

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Because there are many people still not accepted within society because of their - race , culture or sexual orientation

Until we reach a day where a gay man or gay women or transgender is fully accepted by all and don’t feel they have hid away for fear of abuse then people will proudly display their choices - the more that do will hopefully show all that there is no need for anyone to hide away under fear.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/university-students-lgbtq-rights-equality-transgender-a8325791.html?amp

Why would it bother you if someone decides to wear their sexual orientation or choice on their sleeve ?

No one is fully accepted by all. Prejudice will always exist, It's human nature.

I couldn't care what someone loves, or where they put their bits (unless I ever have a daughter). Just shut up about it and crack on.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/university-students-lgbtq-rights-equality-transgender-a8325791.html?amp

You like that word 'forced' don't you, even if it's not applicable.

Sex is a personal thing and I'm not interested in other people's preferences, they are at will to do what they wish as long as it's consented. The days where people cannot be homosexual or what they want to be are long gone so why go out of their way to draw attention to themselves, the battle has been won.

How exactly do you intend people's minds to be 'Forced' to accept another's sexual preferences, you can't control people's minds like that, you can educate and make reasoned arguments but you can't take away freedom of choice and belief. How would you make people with Muslim faith for example accept homosexuality, you just can't and never will.

As I have said, get on with your life, be true to yourself and accept that others can do the same. Your neighbours sexuality is a matter for themselves and none of my business.

D

Deleted member 15344

You like that word 'forced' don't you, even if it's not applicable.

Sex is a personal thing and I'm not interested in other people's preferences, they are at will to do what they wish as long as it's consented. The days where people cannot be homosexual or what they want to be are long gone so why go out of their way to draw attention to themselves, the battle has been won.

How exactly do you intend people's minds to be 'Forced' to accept another's sexual preferences, you can't control people's minds like that, you can educate and make reasoned arguments but you can't take away freedom of choice and belief. How would you make people with Muslim faith for example accept homosexuality, you just can't and never will.

As I have said, get on with your life, be true to yourself and accept that others can do the same. Your neighbours sexuality is a matter for themselves and none of my business.

I would recommend that you avoid all media in June then

https://www.diversitytrust.org.uk/2...gay-pride-month-and-why-does-it-still-matter/

When the day comes where someone isn’t telling others to keep their sexuality to themselves will be the day when all are accepted into society

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
And your last sentence isn’t?

Genuinely Perplexed
OK. He said

"When the day comes where someone isn’t telling others to keep their sexuality to themselves will be the day when all are accepted into society"

IMO that's nonsense. How can the two precepts create the suggested outcome. If someone doesn't tell someone something how can it create an equal society?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
So the Twitter person, whoever he was, that came up with this name of Superstraight... was he/she/it that insecure in themselves they had to tell the world they were superstraight? "Look at me, I'm Superstraight!"

Sad bu993r.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
So the Twitter person, whoever he was, that came up with this name of Superstraight... was he/she/it that insecure in themselves they had to tell the world they were superstraight? "Look at me, I'm Superstraight!"

Sad bu993r.

Perhaps they had a girlfriend who looked like a bloke, and were fed up of being asked?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I think prejudice exists in all parts. I know some gay people who don't like others who declare themselves as bisexual because, in their view, they should be one or the other.

s-l400.jpg