Are you Superstraight?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
No no, I'm not talking about your driving capabilities....

This movement appears to be getting quite a but of attention in the last week or so.

My question is, are we allowed to support the movement or not?

D

Deleted member 1418

No no, I'm not talking about your driving capabilities....

This movement appears to be getting quite a but of attention in the last week or so.

My question is, are we allowed to support the movement or not?

Don't see why not. Seems to be a movement for everything now! At some point may even get its own 'Day'.......!! ?

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
It’s where someone said they were superstraight on social media. Implying that they wouldn’t ever consider trying any homosexual/trans etc anything.

There were folks who thought that wasn’t very inclusive.

D

Deleted member 25172

Silly. It’s not new. It’s what the majority of people around the world have been for thousands of years, just without “super” in front of straight. No “movement” needed, in a sane world.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It’s where someone said they were superstraight on social media. Implying that they wouldn’t ever consider trying any homosexual/trans etc anything.

Thanks for the explanation.

I find it a bit weird that so many feel the need to be in a bracket these days. Crack on with what you want, enjoy your life with freedom but I don't need a badge explaining my preference I don't need to see anyone else's badge either (no euphemism intended ?)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Given that the vast majority will never have heard of it, maybe a definition would help.

Super Straight is the sexual orientation for those who are heterosexual, but only like those who identify with their gender at birth. This orientation is most commonly seen on the social media platform TikTok where it is commonly seen those who are straight cisgender men who believe trans women are not women.

The term was coined by @kyleroyce on TikTok, and is now used by by the 'Alt-Right' to spread dehumanizing statements and exclusionary/transphobic ideologies.

Sounds a bit nasty to me.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
‘Super straight’: Meaning
The term ‘super straight’ means when one is attracted towards the opposite gender on the condition that the person is cisgender.

Cisgender is defined as “being a person whose gender identity corresponds with the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth.”

As far as I am concerned, so long as you are in a mutually loving and supportive relationship, nothing else matters and is nobody else’s business

D

Deleted member 15344

It’s all just bollocks or some peoples case no bollocks

Two sexes in the human race - man and women , you are born one or the other apart from the rare cases where some are born with both sets of sexual organs

Some choose to change - crack on

But you are still man or women - scientific fact , non binary is just a nonsense imo

As for who you are attracted to or love , the only people that should matter is the two people involved

If you someone who was a man wants to be a women then be with a man then good luck to them and it’s the same if someone is attracted to the same sex

I’m not sure why the need to have so many label

Should be two imo - man and women

Blimey we need the golf courses open soon

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
I thought it was about being in the middle of the fairway off the tee, every time.
I was wondering who would claim to be so.

Deary me !?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Cheers for explaining mate ????

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
It’s all just bollocks or some peoples case no bollocks

Two sexes in the human race - man and women , you are born one or the other apart from the rare cases where some are born with both sets of sexual organs

Some choose to change - crack on

But you are still man or women - scientific fact , non binary is just a nonsense imo

As for who you are attracted to or love , the only people that should matter is the two people involved

If you someone who was a man wants to be a women then be with a man then good luck to them and it’s the same if someone is attracted to the same sex

I’m not sure why the need to have so many label

Should be two imo - man and women

Blimey we need the golf courses open soon
Hey, the dark ages called, it wants its views back.