Are you missing winter golf?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I think I'm missing skiing more than golf looking at the Glencoe webams this morning. Mountain is loaded with best snow for years...?
yep we havnt had snow like this in 10 years. plenty out cross country sking this morning.

as for slopes around here, good snow isn't so good at Cairngorm, railway won't work in snow to get you up the top:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 3432

yep we havnt had snow like this in 10 years. plenty out cross country sking this morning.

as for slopes around here, good snow isn't so good at Cairngorm, railway won't work in snow to get you up the top:ROFLMAO:

Railway issue is an absolute scandal and tax payer picking up the bill as usual.

Looks like Loch Morlich is frozen over, proper Alpine scenary.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Don't you just hate people who don't rake their footprints? I mean, they are all over the place in that picture.
It was a workout in wellies to get out to there in eight inches of snow - evidence of lots of people having been out sledging and walking - good to see the course being used when there's no golf possible.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
In all honesty, I haven't missed golf this week..........
But come Sunday when it warms up I'll be depressed again....
I'll play in most conditio s but -3 with a windchill to -8 is pushing it a bit..

D

Deleted member 3432

In all honesty, I haven't missed golf this week..........
But come Sunday when it warms up I'll be depressed again....
I'll play in most conditio s but -3 with a windchill to -8 is pushing it a bit..

Sounds like you have been lucky and got the warmer weather so nothing to worry about :p