Arccos caddie link

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just seen the videos go live on youtube for this. Also seems the website has been updated. Has anyone Pre ordered one of these? Looks like we can purchase from today?

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I find it laughable that Arcos say that orders placed before the 15/7 wont be billed until delivery and orders from the 15/7 onwards will be billed immediately.

Yet only publicise the product launch on the 15/7. (by publicise I mean sending an email "introducing Link" as a new product and inviting people to place orders...this is the first contact I've received from Arcos about the specific availability of this product to order)

From their FAQ's...

When do I pay for my pre-ordered Arccos Caddie Link?
During the early pre-order period (until July 15th 2020) no charge was made to your credit card, you only committed to purchase Arccos Caddie Link when your order is ready to ship. We will only charge early pre-order credit cards when your order is ready to ship. As of July 15th 2020 all new pre-order purchases on our website will be charged in full at the time of purchase with an indicative shipping timeframe provided on the Arccos Caddie Link product page.

Last edited: