Anyone Had any Experience of Snake Eyes Clubs

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Went to a clubmaker today ostensibly to try out some Orka irons but my best fit appears to be with the Snake Eyes Python Plus Irons. I have been sent away with a six iron fitted for me to try for a week and early impressions are good. I really do not know much about this company and not many reviews are around on the web or in magazines so wondered whether anyone else on the forum has tried SnakeEyes clubs or has any in their bag.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A mate of mine has had snake eyes rescue clubs for about 4 years, and they have been fine.

I tried out their blades about a year ago, but found the face a little hard, compared to my Macgregors. Nice looking clubs though, had that 'quality' feel to them.

I don't think you would go far wrong with these if they suit you.

P

pingpal

Looking at golfreview.com and golfmagic.com the reviews on snake eyes gear tends to be pretty good. Not so common in UK it seems but there are nice looking wedges, woods and irons on Ebay for good prices. If the 6 iron is feeling good why don't you get the full 9 irons, be the guinea pig, and tell us all how they go?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Certainly happy to be the guinea pig if the 6 iron suits. Was just trying to see whether anyone had them for a while and really put them through their paces. Seems good so far but that is based on 9 holes a trip to the range.

As a warning to anyone, teh clubmaker had a look at my Di7s and confirmed that, whilst the heads are superb, there are no other shafts available other than standard and the hosel is too small to make lie or loft adjustments. Bear in mind that these are being sold as CUSTOM FITTED CLUBS.

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
i have a snake eyes lob wedge in my bag for 7 years now. apart from the rounded leading edge i like the club very much if you dont care being glared by the chrome finish which happens frequently whe using a lob wedge