Anyone got the Titliest TS2 driver?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
As per title. If yes, what were you using prior to buying it? How does it compare for flight, higher of lower? Length of the tee? Dispersion?

I currently have the Titliest 915D2, and 2.5 years old. Its still doing the business. Still finding the fairways the majority of the time - probably the straightest driver I've ever had. Would the TS2 give me at least 10 yds more, i.e. 1 iron less into the green?

Thoughts...

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I seriously doubt it would give you 10 yards but as above go and try.

I tried it against my epic and wasn't getting anything better

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Based on your iron buying record I suspect the fact that you are even thinking about it means it is a done deal :LOL:. Just get on with it, buy it, it will be lovely and shiny (y).

If it helps, I'll buy your existing driver for a token amount to off set the new club a little. I'm a giver like that :D.

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i have it as well as the 3 wood and 5 wood, went from the m3 woods and to me it feels and sounds better than my m3 Also its much more forgiving and my dispersion is better with the ts2. On hits out the middle both go about the same, but on mishits the ts2 is much better. Its also give me a higher ballflight

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had the 915, got fit for a TS3, huge difference (can’t remember but something like 20 yards carry average). That said I wasn’t fit for my previous driver and it had a regular shaft. This is stiff. But whatever, it’s a beast.

You know you want to.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Based on your iron buying record I suspect the fact that you are even thinking about it means it is a done deal :LOL:. Just get on with it, buy it, it will be lovely and shiny (y).

If it helps, I'll buy your existing driver for a token amount to off set the new club a little. I'm a giver like that :D.

Funny you should mention my iron buying record, I was only thinking about that last night, at least 2 sets per year for the last 5 or 6 years. The AP3's I got in January @Cleveland are still in the bag, and won't be going anywhere for the foreseeable. I've a matching 3 wood and 2 hybrids that only saw a couple of rounds sitting in my spare bag upstairs.

Go Rogue Brian.

You know it makes sense

I hadn't even thought about the Epic. Mind you, the last Callaway driver I bought, the FT-9, was a disaster. It could finish 2 counties right of the target with ease.

D

Deleted member 15717

I’m getting fit for one in a couple of weeks time...as well as every other club in the bag (aside from wedges and putter).

Will report back! Currently using a 917 D3 at 8.5° so will be interesting to see the difference a fully fit driver can make

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
One of the guys I play with alot has one. I am not overly impressed. He has a TM M3, a Titleist 915, and an Epic also. For him, the Epic is probably his most consistent driver, although tbh, they are all similar. The latest Titleist is probably the least consistent. Plays off 6, spent ages off 3, solid golfer, if he could be bothered, but he is not.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Play with a guy that has one. He’s a all the gear not the whole idea sorta player though. 20hcp with PXG irons, every wood has an exotic shaft that cures his super fade.
But of the last 5 drivers he’s had, his TS2 is by far the best for him.
Love the sound they make. Shall be giving them a whirl, need a 3 wood for my new course. Be rude not to get driver too.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Don't know a single player with one and I'm regularly in and out of three golf clubs The price is outrageous IMO.
Seen them at large high street retailers but not seen them in too many clubs. Like you I've been in and out of a few recently as well. I agree with the comment that the OP needs to hit it and see for himself. Each to their own

C&R

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Went and had a fitting at their titleist thursdays. I have a 915 D2 Hit the ts3 24yards further I play off 7