Anyone got nike 270's?

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been offered a pair of these on the cheap. I was just wondering if any of you have them. Looking at them, especially the sole they don't resemble anything like golf shoes. Any reviews?

D

Deleted member 1740

I have a standard pair and they're comfy as anything. I assume the golf issue are the same but with a golf sole?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Dibby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a few variants of air max golf shoes including these, all are super comfortable, can't say too much about the grip, as I only use them when it's relatively dry, mostly because I don't want to ruin them, and I have other shoes for when it's wet and/or muddy, but the grip is just fine in normal dry conditions.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a few variants of air max golf shoes including these, all are super comfortable, can't say too much about the grip, as I only use them when it's relatively dry, mostly because I don't want to ruin them, and I have other shoes for when it's wet and/or muddy, but the grip is just fine in normal dry conditions.
True to size? I'm hearing to go bigger by half a size

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I've just got the air max 1g that was on sale for 60 quid on nike website. I'd say they're pretty true to size. I wear a 10 in all my shoes and nike trainers and, with a pair of walking socks on, they fit perfectly.

I find its adidas that I have to go half a size up in generally.

To be clear - normally a 10, ordered a 10, they fit perfectly

Dibby

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Hard to answer as I wear a lot of Nike trainers so just buy the same size. That said I buy these in the same size as my normal shoes, so that is sort of a vote for true to size.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just got the air max 1g that was on sale for 60 quid on nike website. I'd say they're pretty true to size. I wear a 10 in all my shoes and nike trainers and, with a pair of walking socks on, they fit perfectly.

I find its adidas that I have to go half a size up in generally.

To be clear - normally a 10, ordered a 10, they fit perfectly
I can verify this. Bought the same Air Max 1G's, in 10, I'm usually a 10 and they fit pretty perfectly.

sunshine

Visit site
Pulled the trigger on a pair of these over the weekend. Another lockdown purchase. This thread tipped me over the edge :LOL: