Anyone for some free golf ?

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

If you are competent on a computer and have good attention to detial and fancy some free golf (it costs you only the petrol to get to the courses) then drop me a PM for some more information.

Its a sort of secret shopper thing that I am involved with and they are looking for more testers.

If you fancy it then drop me a PM and I will privately give you more information on it.

Thanks

Chris

V

vkurup

What part of the country is this for.. else you wud have Welshman crying it being too south, east or North for then..

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi all,

If you are competent on a computer and have good attention to detial and fancy some free golf (it costs you only the petrol to get to the courses) then drop me a PM for some more information.

Its a sort of secret shopper thing that I am involved with and they are looking for more testers.

If you fancy it then drop me a PM and I will privately give you more information on it.

Thanks

Chris

that's me passed then:smirk:

anywhere in the UK? interested to know more!

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
All,

Thanks for the responce it has been great.

I have referred 5 names this morning for people who I replied to last night.

i have 8 unread PM's to get through today and will hopefully get a few more names from that.

After I submit more I will see where we are and if they are still looking for anymore and let you know.

So for the time being I have enough. :)

Thanks again

Chris

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
All,

I sent 5 names off this morning and have another 3 ready to go later this evening.

I think I have replied to everyone that PM'd me however if you have not heard back from me then ping me again just incase of an oversight.

They are more than happy for me to get more people involved so its still open if anyone else is interested.

Chris