Anyone fancy JCB on 1st July?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
For anyone interested in seeing how it's played, the Rose Ladies Series played there yesterday, highlights are on SKY on Monday afternoon. According to SKY they will also be available on the SKY Sports Youtube channel too, although not published yet.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just watched the Rose Series "highlights", which mainly consisted of putts, putts and more putts. Quite disappointed that they didn't really show the course with very few shots from the tee and virtually no shots into the green.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Just had a word from the the charity... the 2022 Event at JCB is in June (There are two days 21st and 22nd) The bad news is that it has gone up to £300. (Inflation, plus this year will have the meal etc after)

Any takers?????????????????? Let me know... I am very tempted as it is was very good, although it is lots of cash!!

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
Just had a word from the the charity... the 2022 Event at JCB is in June (There are two days 21st and 22nd) The bad news is that it has gone up to £300. (Inflation, plus this year will have the meal etc after)

Any takers?????????????????? Let me know... I am very tempted as it is was very good, although it is lots of cash!!

Would definitely put my name down for this… was jealous of you doing it this year.

Cheers,
Cake

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I would be very tempted to play again as a cracking course

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Much as I enjoyed it this year, at £300 :eek: think I'll pass. :cry:

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Much as I enjoyed it this year, at £300 :eek: think I'll pass. :cry:

I was sort of relieved when I saw they were fully booked.... although if I get offered a space, I might go anyway!

Although, if I get @PNWokingham into JCB, I might be able to blag another member's guest round at Wokingham Muni :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
If you don’t fill the spots with people who haven’t been I’ll go again.
Didn’t quite get the full experience last time with missing breakfast sat at Morrisons.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Rick Shiels has been there more times than Tiger Woods has been to strip clubs. From the videos he has put out, it looks very meh to me except for the 17th...

But then I have also played another very exclusive course (name rhymes with Leaverhook) and thought it was massively underwhelming.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rick Shiels has been there more times than Tiger Woods has been to strip clubs. From the videos he has put out, it looks very meh to me except for the 17th...

But then I have also played another very exclusive course (name rhymes with Leaverhook) and thought it was massively underwhelming.

Would love to try Beaverbrook but drove in through the course - you probably see at least half - and first impressions were unexciting. But I still want to play! But JCB is superb and one of the very best modern courses in the country.