Anyone fancy JCB on 1st July?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
That's ok...I sometimes visit a "place" where all my "devices" are taken off me! :whistle:

Funds received, many thanks... look forward to meeting you.... as my mate says, "bring your A Game, and wine gums!"

Make room for your new JCB towel with your name stitched in! Should receive one on arrival. It’s like a badge of honour round my parts!

I better bring my A game it’s £13.88 a hole?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Charity day price. There is no green fee rate, but I guess when we discover the members guest rate, we'll puff a bit!

I don’t think you want to know the guest rate! :ROFLMAO: But it’s less than you think.

But I’m not grumbling, I’m very excited!

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Really grateful for the opportunity for this. I don't know anyone who works for JCB so this is almost a money cant buy experience. Thanks again and i look forward to meeting you all.

NoLayingUp

Visit site
It's honestly a phenomenal course and experience from the second you drive through the gate. The staff are incredible, friendly and welcoming. As are the practice facilities, restaurant (great breakfast) and the greens are the best I've ever played. One for the memory books chaps that's for sure! Recommendation: Don't play off the black tees! Hope you all have a good day there!