Any plans for the next 5 months

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is certainly the time of the year I least like.
Waking up when it’s dark and dark at 4.30pm.
Does anyone go away for the winter?
Or have any plans or goals.
I’m going in the gym 4 or 5 days a week,going to get my nutrition spot on.
Plenty of golf practice on the cold sunny days.
Some cross country races with boy,so plenty to get on with.
You?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Unfortunately looking after two sets of parents and grandkids. Well let’s just say, what Mr and Missis Tash would like to do and what we will end up doing is a million bloody miles apart. The lads asked me last week if I fancied playing Bamburgh castle and Dunstaburgh next August. I don’t even know what I am doing next month ?. The few days off me and Missis T get we try to have a bit of us time. That aside Ave made a conscious effort to lose a few pounds. My last two decades of 13 1/2 stone is now a steady 13 stone. Odd how that 1/2 stone makes a differenc.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Workshop is now pretty much fully operational so will spend the next 3-4 months churning out the orders that have been backlogged

Dark and cold doesn’t matter out there.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
6 rounds of Seniors interclub scratch matches before Xmas. Hopefully leading to semi finals and Final in Spring ;)
10 days Portugal trip
Carry on playing, off mats so lovely clean lies :D
Getting some cycling in on good weather days

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My life does not change much in winter, just more layers of clothing, lights going on earlier and the central heating being turned on.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Stay alive
Stay married
Stay employed
Don’t kill anyone

1. Yes, definitely.
2. Comme si, comme ca (I can't work out how to do the little 5 under the c).
3. Or win the lottery.
4. But what if they deserve to die? For example, if the order a pizza with pineapple on it?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Haven't really got the next 5 months planned but this month my daughter comes for a visit and I haven't seen her since pre-covid
Next month I've (perhaps stupidly having never done it before) volunteered to caddie on the DP euro tour event, so some physical prep needed to do that
The new year will see the obligatory push on fitness & losing the inevitable crimbo weight
And while that lot goes on I need to practice my golf game and see if I can lose another .6 or so off my handicap

Oh and I need to order a nice chicken/ham and pineapple pizza (thin crust)

Reactions: SyR

Newtonuti

Visit site
Doing a Open Uni degree in accounting, so trying to motivate myself to do that, attempting to get my swing sorted (got a lesson booked at The Belfry next week), and hitting the gym hard to try and stop the fatigue on the course!

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Golf - Going to try to up the swing speed a bit. Just taken delivery of the speedsticks and a PRGR launch monitor.

Bike - going to dump the OEM brakes and fit new calipers, master cylinders and hoses plus a quickshifter.

Dance - hopefully try and get back doing a few competitions.

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Winter is the time for me to work on my strength and mobility usually November through to February I'll do 2-3 one hour sessions on my home exercise bike with stretching and weights.

I've also just decreased my work hours by 1/2 day so plan this winter to get some extra golf in.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
1. Yes, definitely.
2. Comme si, comme ca (I can't work out how to do the little 5 under the c).
3. Or win the lottery.
4. But what if they deserve to die? For example, if the order a pizza with pineapple on it?

Pineapple on pizza is only for those with a sophisticated palate .

D

Deleted member 1147

As a classic weekend warrior, I'll be golfing on a saturday, when the course is open. Otherwise I'll be going to the gym twice a week with my PT, and working hard until the end of January, when everyone's tax returns need to be submitted by.