Any plans for the next 5 months

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Having completed all the English county tops a few weeks ago, I've started doing them again.
50 on my list, it's turned me into a local historian and geographer.
There are present day, historic and urban counties and finding the tops is sometimes like a treasure hunt.
Some lists are incomplete or incorrect.
Like Tan Hill, long considered the high point of Wiltshire amended now to be Milk Hill on the basis of GPS.
Highest point in Nottinghamshire officially Silverhill, but 2 other elevations appear to be higher.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Get fitter, not pile a stone on over xmas, so limit my mince pie intake. Im in a slow build up phase for a big running training block that starts in Feb. So have started to build S&C into my week. Diet is currently on point, i'm at PB weight!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Get fitter, not pile a stone on over xmas, so limit my mince pie intake. Im in a slow build up phase for a big running training block that starts in Feb. So have started to build S&C into my week. Diet is currently on point, i'm at PB weight!
Sausage and Chips? ???

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately I have learnt a new word “Brachytherapy “ so life on hold for a few months. On the plus side my golf calendar for the next two years is filling up as I have been voted in as Devon Past Captains Vice Capt for next year. HID not amused.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
My Christmas Dinner this year :love:

???CHRISTMAS PLATTERS ???

After the huge success and popularity of last years platters we are offering them once again for Christmas 2022. We are offering them in 3 sizes, Delux for £85, Platter for 4 for £45 and a platter for 2 for £25.
The one pictured is our Delux version which contains,
1 dressed Lobster
1 hand picked dressed crab
Smoked Salmon
Cooked crevettes
Crayfish tails
2 x smoked mackerel fillets
2 x Plaistow Mills smoked trout fillets
Potted brown shrimp
6 x half shell green lip mussels
2 x pots seafood sauce.
All the above for £85.
No alternatives and no swaps.
All orders must be pre paid and pre booked. To be collected from the shop 22/23 or the morning of 24th December. We are offering nationwide delivery this year via DPD at a cost of £9 but the platter will not be constructed, everything will be vacuum packed individually for you to assemble your own platter at home. Please contact us for delivery options.
Contact Lisa on 07871 616515 to place an order, call/text/WhatsApp. Or email lisa@tandtshellfish.co.uk

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My Christmas Dinner this year :love:

???CHRISTMAS PLATTERS ???

After the huge success and popularity of last years platters we are offering them once again for Christmas 2022. We are offering them in 3 sizes, Delux for £85, Platter for 4 for £45 and a platter for 2 for £25.
The one pictured is our Delux version which contains,
1 dressed Lobster
1 hand picked dressed crab
Smoked Salmon
Cooked crevettes
Crayfish tails
2 x smoked mackerel fillets
2 x Plaistow Mills smoked trout fillets
Potted brown shrimp
6 x half shell green lip mussels
2 x pots seafood sauce.
All the above for £85.
No alternatives and no swaps.
All orders must be pre paid and pre booked. To be collected from the shop 22/23 or the morning of 24th December. We are offering nationwide delivery this year via DPD at a cost of £9 but the platter will not be constructed, everything will be vacuum packed individually for you to assemble your own platter at home. Please contact us for delivery options.
Contact Lisa on 07871 616515 to place an order, call/text/WhatsApp. Or email lisa@tandtshellfish.co.uk

what sort of dress will the Lobster be wearing? :LOL:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
1) Golf: Work on my instinctive swing and develop ball striking skills; winter 4bbb league and winter individual k/o
2) Body: Lose 6kg
3) Family: Support BiL through stem cell transplant and recuperative isolation - support MiL and wife through it all.
4) Spiritual: embrace the joy of Advent (it’s more than a Calendar) and Christmas as much as 3) allows and despite failures with 1) and 2)

Last edited:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
1) Golf: Work on my instinctive swing and develop ball striking skills; winter 4bbb league and winter individual k/o
2) Body: Lose 6kg
3) Family: Support BiL through stem cell transplant and recuperative isolation - support MiL and wife through it all.
4) Spiritual: embrace the joy of Advent (it’s more than a Calendar) and Christmas as much as 3) allows and despite failures with 1) and 2)

All the best for number 3

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Unfortunately I have learnt a new word “Brachytherapy “ so life on hold for a few months. On the plus side my golf calendar for the next two years is filling up as I have been voted in as Devon Past Captains Vice Capt for next year. HID not amused.

Look after yourself, keeping fingers crossed that the therapy works well