any hidden gem websites?

Rcaslake

Hacker
Visit site
evening all,

are there any hidden gem websites that people use to buy golf clothing/items.

bored of AG being my go to place for everthing!
TIA

D

Deleted Member 1156

I have an arrangement with my employer where they pay my wages direct to County golf then each month they send me loads of clothes. At least, it seems that way :smirk:

Rcaslake

Hacker
Visit site
5* for county golf!

I like to think I'm doing okay with money but 2 minutes on trendy golf and I think otherwise 😂

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have an arrangement with my employer where they pay my wages direct to County golf then each month they send me loads of clothes. At least, it seems that way :smirk:

County Golf and Clubhousegolf are the two main ones I use and both are really quick in terms of delivery times and their customer service should anything go wrong is pretty decent
Aren’t county golf full of great white shark polos & 42 waist 28 inch inside leg trousers?
I’ve not seen you sporting any of that gear Gordon? Homer on the other hand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
County golf sell on eBay as well, and have ‘won’ a few sweaters recently well below the website price. I like Glenmuir, Under Armour and cutter and Buck and plenty of choice in medium.:thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Aren’t county golf full of great white shark polos & 42 waist 28 inch inside leg trousers?
I’ve not seen you sporting any of that gear Gordon? Homer on the other hand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Perfect for me Nick. You haven't seen me for a while, the diet hasn't been going too well :eek:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If you are on county golf's mailing list you get an email each day with their new offers. Pretty handy when the stuff you want appears and you can grab a size to fit you.

They do punt a lot of the same gear over and over but I've picked up quite a number of nice bits and pieces this last year or two.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Golfbase are good, as are Clubhouse Golf. That other hidden gem ebay is always worth a check if you know what you want. Sunderland make good quality kit, they're part of Glenmuir, which also make good gear.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
eBay is a good shout. Plenty of IJP Design stuff (Ian Poulter's clothing range) still knocking about new, at a fraction of the original cost (I'm sure I've seen tech tartan trousers for £25, Polo shirts for £15). Worth a look if you liked his stuff.