Any good films to rent?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Like the post said, just had a look on SKY bugger all sport on and crap TV until Little Britain US at 21:30 so need a good DVD to rent, any suggestions?....................

cm_qs

Head Pro
Visit site
Many DVD available to renting for much enjoyment of viewing from www.dvdorderonline.com. It look like little different and I will certainly try soon.

Many bargains and much cheapness.

Seriously though.........

Isn't Iron Man out on DVD this week?

Haven't seen it but hear that it is hugely entertaining.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
htl,

If you haven't seen it I would reccomend Vantage Point, watched it on my honeymoon and thoroughly enjoyed.

You need to concentrate on that one so if you fancy easy watching I giggled my way through Son of Rambo.

As its halloween if you havent seen room 1408 its the scariest film i've ever seen.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I joined Lovefilms.com for £12.99 a month and its pretty decent, you create a list of films you want and they send you them if they are in stock, if not they send a lower priority film you wanted. The turn around is excellent at about 3 days for them to receive and the next ones sent out.

EDIT:

Got Vantage Point & The Bank Job yesterday for the weekend, not seem either but looking forward to them if I get a spare hour or two.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought Ronin yesterday for £4, watched part of it when it was on the box and fell asleep. What i saw looked good so I plan on watching that tonight

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not to rent but i'm really ,looking forward to the new Bond film.
I have the box set. absolutely love the Bond films HID hates them with a vengance. Bless her, she bought me the box set so that I could watch them in the bedroom or dining room whilst she watches the reality shows

B

birdieman

I watched Fargo last night - really really good, Big Lebowski is another very good one I saw last week.
If you haven't seem Michael Clayton that is excellent.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Films that are so bad they are brill, Planet Terror, Rambo, Diehard 4.0, Deathproof, Transformers, and one cracking film, 3.10 to yuma with Christian Bale and Russel Crow.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Chubb....Let me know what you think of Bank Job when you've watched it. I thought it was utter tosh.

In Bruges is worth a look if you have'nt seen it. Quite funny.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
In bruges is a great film another on the funny/daft side is Harold and Kumar escape from guantamamo bay if anyones seen it dont rip me