annoying tv ads

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
the obvious answer is all of them ,but which ones annoy you the most ,is it the begging bowl ones ,or the gambling site ones . my personal annoyance at the moment is the perf with serf .wtf!!!!!!!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
the one for the Trolls movie is really titting me off at the moment, appears to be in every ad break

Last edited:

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I stopped watching TV ages ago, now I just have annoying YouTube ads instead.

YouTube Ads are 10x worse than TV ads but thankfully can be mostly skipped.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The cheese that sponsors Come Dine With Me...it is clearly pronounced as it's spelt so stop pretending otherwise!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't understand why anyone watches any TV adverts.
Don't you record everything and skip over them?
This. Even if I am watching a program when it is on, I record it, wait 20 minutes before starting and forward through the adds

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
That “Perf with Surf” advert on the telly

It’s Dyer
???

I posted this in Random irritations a couple of days ago, didn’t think it got enough groans , so here it is again for your delight :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
"Did somebody say JustEat? Ooooh"

No, they almost certainly said "let's get a takeaway". Nobody says "shall we get a JustEat?". Now kindly sod off with your irritating song, and I'm fat enough already without you reminding me to order more takeaways.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Not quite an ad - but the music/racket accompanying the transparent red ident picture that the BBC puts up after it's main news bulletins on HD - when we are getting the local BBC news. It is so irritating we scramble for the controller to change channels. Truly it is the most irritating completely deliberate racket on TV these days. Does the BBC not know that?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
car ads where the roads are empty.

I'd love to see a manufacturer make an ad of their new car stuck in traffic on the m25 with 2 snotty, crying brats in the back and the wife moaning at the bloke as she told him not to use the motorway.