Status
Not open for further replies.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Yes it was a penalty

No they don't even themselves out over the season

But Southampton played well over the two legs and tonight defended superbly - good luck in the final :thup:

I agree that they don't. Was a sarcastic comment as a fan of a smaller club who imo do generally get the raw deal.

That said, with carragher not giving it. I'll sleep easier.

got a feeling quite a few neutral may prefer us to win lol

D

Deleted member 16999

Said it the other week, Klopp gives a great, very honest interview, a lot of managers could learn from him.

Still sticks in the throat though ;)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
mickey mouse cup , get it right , LP calls it that and Liverpool cant even win that , win the league , yeah only if Chelsea get lost in the Bemuda triangle .....................EYG
I really do like Klopp.

Wven when hen he has a bit of a strop he entertains me.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I really do like Klopp.

Wven when hen he has a bit of a strop he entertains me.

Yeah agree , they need a centreback , striker and goalie , he dive out of the way of the ball , I thought he could have done better by staying on his feet not dive to cover to the left and the ball going to the right , check it for yourselfs .....................EYG

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some luck?

i accept it was a pen.

But on chances we we could have won both legs comfortably by half time.

Agree re sturridge. He just doesn't fit their style at all.

Not for me ....................... and not for Carra.
He even thinks that Liverpool could be in trouble as it appears that they're running out of steam.
I'm actually warming to Carra, despite his 'fingernails down a blackboard' voice :whistle:.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Carra being honest, no pen, thinks they've run out of energy, team selection questionable, not a good enough bench or squad, says when Sturidge doesn't score there playing with 10 men as he adds or brings nothing else to the team!

Looks like there isn't a plan B, will be interesting to see how they react and how many players get rested on Saturday or if he plays a full strength team against Wolves to build confidence, but what if..... ....

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not for me ....................... and not for Carra.
He even thinks that Liverpool could be in trouble as it appears that they're running out of steam.
I'm actually warming to Carra, despite his 'fingernails down a blackboard' voice :whistle:.

I've said for a while that I didn't think Liverpool could maintain their high intensity for the season. Fatigue over 90 mins and injuries over the season will inevitably start taking its toll. Might be OK in Germany where it's not as competitive.

1 win in 7, a chance to bounce back in style against Chelsea or will they pile more misery on Klopp?

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've said for a while that I didn't think Liverpool could maintain their high intensity for the season. Fatigue over 90 mins and injuries over the season will inevitably start taking its toll. Might be OK in Germany where it's not as competitive.

1 win in 7, a chance to bounce back in style against Chelsea or will they pile more misery on Klopp?

spot on , pep is getting found out too , one thing pressing in mickey mouse leagues in Germany and spain where there are only a few teams of standard unlike the premire league where you need to press for 90 mins and 38 plus games .....................EYG

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Carra being honest, no pen, thinks they've run out of energy, team selection questionable, not a good enough bench or squad, says when Sturidge doesn't score there playing with 10 men as he adds or brings nothing else to the team!

Looks like there isn't a plan B, will be interesting to see how they react and how many players get rested on Saturday or if he plays a full strength team against Wolves to build confidence, but what if..... ....
just got home and agree 100% with this .

Problem is most fans at game know this as well

Sturridge is very poor should be standing in club shop window for his movement is dire . But to be fair the service is not there had some half chances but Sanchez / Aguero would slot one of them.

must blame Klopp as well 75 mins of mediocre before he changed anything.

could still be playing now and still not scored.

80% possession means nothing if you don't score.

Thought Saints were more likely to get one you could see it coming.

To be honest we got what we deserved they played very well and deserved to win over the two games.

Good luck in the final you deserve to be there never conceded all the way that's impressive.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
just got home and agree 100% with this .

Problem is most fans at game know this as well

Sturridge is very poor should be standing in club shop window for his movement is dire . But to be fair the service is not there had some half chances but Sanchez / Aguero would slot one of them.

must blame Klopp as well 75 mins of mediocre before he changed anything.

could still be playing now and still not scored.

80% possession means nothing if you don't score.

Thought Saints were more likely to get one you could see it coming.

To be honest we got what we deserved they played very well and deserved to win over the two games.

Good luck in the final you deserve to be there never conceded all the way that's impressive.

Do we have to file our match reports in order......

Saints deserved it over both legs. Great defensively, and had the best chances on the break in both legs. We were lucky to go in 0-0, had some good chances in the 2nd half, but didnt go our way.

I thought Romeu was great for them, MOM.

I'm no gonna throw the baby out with the bath water, ok, its turned into a long blip, but over the last 5-6 weeks we've had Coutinho, Matip, Henderson, Mane out at times, so the spine of our team. We have 17-18 good enough players, but thats not enough to compete in 3 or even 4 comps at the top end, you need 22 minimum, and once we have 2-3 injuries our bench suffers.

The yanks need to dip deep into their pockets, and Jurgen needs to realise you cant improve everyone with coaching, and bring loads of kids in in one go. Sometimes you just have to go out and buy the finished article.

Stuey's nearer the ground, so cant believe he's late with his report........

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Do we have to file our match reports in order......

Saints deserved it over both legs. Great defensively, and had the best chances on the break in both legs. We were lucky to go in 0-0, had some good chances in the 2nd half, but didnt go our way.

I thought Romeu was great for them, MOM.

I'm no gonna throw the baby out with the bath water, ok, its turned into a long blip, but over the last 5-6 weeks we've had Coutinho, Matip, Henderson, Mane out at times, so the spine of our team. We have 17-18 good enough players, but thats not enough to compete in 3 or even 4 comps at the top end, you need 22 minimum, and once we have 2-3 injuries our bench suffers.

The yanks need to dip deep into their pockets, and Jurgen needs to realise you cant improve everyone with coaching, and bring loads of kids in in one go. Sometimes you just have to go out and buy the finished article.

Stuey's nearer the ground, so cant believe he's late with his report........

You can have sims and ward prowse (both skates). Double deal £40m?

at least now you don't need to worry about being distracted from golf in Kent come Feb......😂😂

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You can have sims and ward prowse (both skates). Double deal £40m?

at least now you don't need to worry about being distracted from golf in Kent come Feb......

Make it Van Dijk and Forster, and I'll even give you 55 mill, plus Colchester FC in a player/cash swap deal.

Sound, I wanted to play Princes on the Sunday anyway........;)

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
... but over the last 5-6 weeks we've had Coutinho, Matip, Henderson, Mane out at times, so the spine of our team. We have 17-18 good enough players, but thats not enough to compete in 3 or even 4 comps at the top end, you need 22 minimum, and once we have 2-3 injuries ..

Quality Manager, doing well, unlucky with injuries , but can see the great work that manager is doing, ....

Welcome to my world.😀

Status
Not open for further replies.