And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Forum Gold, you went on another thread saying we shouldn't of been allowed a vote on Brexit as we don't understand the issues and now you reply to another post saying it's lazy lumping people together :blah::blah::rofl:

Can someone please repost this as PlaygroundPhil has me on ignore

Standard forum rules dictate that separate threads can't be used to prove your hypocrisy.

Havent you you read the t's and c's?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Where's Fish when you want him?

Fish, FISH!

Seeing as you're in Middlesbrough on Saturday do you fancy the FA Cup game, Boro 'v' Accrington Stanley? There's still tickets available...

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just buy Colchester Fc off golf monthly forum, then put a few decent players round him.

joking!:D

That's a brilliant idea. £10 million transfer fee for me will be ok as they already have that. Not sure where they will get the £500 million they'll need to bring in Pogba, Sanchez, Coutinho, Hazard and a couple of others to make me look good.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You said that playing with other great players, even you would look good. No doubt playing with good players normally elevates the team and the player, but not to 5 times the players abilities.

Gerrard played with great players and rubbish players, he still stood out.

Torres played with overall better players at Chelsea, but he was a worse player than what he was at Liverpool. Morientes was great for Real and Spain, but not so great for us.

Lukaku has proved himself as a great player.

England have has worls class players, just because they haven't won the big trophies doesn't mean some of the players haven't been world class. They haven't had a world class manager though.

Other things such as tactics, team shape, role, also have a part to play.

I hope you forgot about Capello when you say England havnt had a worldie manager. Right up there with the best in my book :thup:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I hope you forgot about Capello when you say England havnt had a worldie manager. Right up there with the best in my book :thup:

must resist... must not agree...

I'd also say there's never been anywhere close to 11 world class players at anyone time. Always had a few weak links in the squad, which are exposed as soon as there's an injury.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I feel Chelsea next 2 games vs Liverpool & Arsenal will decide the title race , lose both and it will open things up but they could still go on and win , but if they win both then the rest will be playing for 2nd , 3rd and 4th place .............................EYG

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I feel Chelsea next 2 games vs Liverpool & Arsenal will decide the title race , lose both and it will open things up but they could still go on and win , but if they win both then the rest will be playing for 2nd , 3rd and 4th place .............................EYG

I think they already are!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Where's Fish when you want him?

Fish, FISH!

Seeing as you're in Middlesbrough on Saturday do you fancy the FA Cup game, Boro 'v' Accrington Stanley? There's still tickets available...

I'll let you know tomorrow, I need to look at my times as I was looking to do an appointment in Nottingham on the way up.

Who would I be supporting 🤔

Pin-seeker

Visit site
What's happened to Sturridge?
Did Suarez make him & Stirling appear to be better than they are because the opposition defenders were concentrating on him so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.