And, we’re off.......2018/2019

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Naughty old timer. I was referring to City's first game. I reckon it'll be someone like Norwich and seeing as you were away first last season I reckon it'll be at home. Who does everyone else want first up. Would you prefer a so called less fancied side or would you rather get a big rival and get that game done and dusted early on.

Sadly I think I have to wait a little longer for the EPL fixtures and find out the dates we take six points off Reading
You do realise you only play us twice in a season and not a dozen times ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I just mean why Reading, this is the second time I've seen you say it. Is there some sort of Fulham Reading rivalry I don't know about?
Not really other than I work in a hospital in Reading and surrounded by loads of Reading fans (and of course Richart on here). For me it's also my nearest local away game. I would think historically the bigger rivalry would have been Brentford

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dark Angel on ITV. Think it may be a repeat. David thought I was paying far to close attention to the poisoning detail so I've not made a cup of tea since :LOL:

Edit - plonker Rodney...wrong thread but won't delete or the ones who commented after me will look even plonkier!!

Last edited:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What an idiot!

TV Series - of course :)

We all do it Amanda :) I posted some poker hands and comments late the other night on what was meant to be a private poker chat group on facebook, by mistake i posted them in the golf club chat group. 130+ confused golfers by the time i opened FB the following day who thought I was talking a foreign language haha

D

Deleted member 1740

The unbearables have another "easy" home game to start the season, theyre definitely the media darlings 😊