And, we’re off.......2018/2019

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Is he the new David Batty?

On another issue, some staggering figures coming out regarding the West Ham ground. How on earth that deal was done in its current form is quite amazing. It is a disaster for the public purse and I don't hear many positive vibes from fans about the ground either. A bad situation all round.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45668395
Disgraceful and West Ham must be laughing at the deal they've got

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Other week i mentioned that were spurs outta the title race. Then were arsenal. Now is is it utd.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ena sharples, Georgie Best, Dennis Law, Bet Lynch, Eric cantonA, hot pot in the rovers return, Beckham...... Mourinhio.... Mourinhio can you hear me your Devils took a hell of a beating...... :ROFLMAO:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Was at a 2 year olds bday party with one

He was cheering us on. He wants today to be Jose’s final nail in his coffin

So a 2yr Old was cheering West Ham on to get Jose sacked 😜😂😂

Ain’t going to happen, not this season or next tbh, it’s not the UTD way, unless your as bad as Moyes 😜😂😂

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So a 2yr Old was cheering West Ham on to get Jose sacked 😜😂😂

Ain’t going to happen, not this season or next tbh, it’s not the UTD way, unless your as bad as Moyes 😜😂😂

He is right now!!!!!

More importantly another victory today...... big point last week

Onwards up the table

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Soft goal for Liverpool to concede, keeper should have saved that, his balance was wrong with his legs to far apart and couldn't adjust quick enough.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I’ll take that, soak up the initial intensity that L’pool always adopt and put on teams, but come away a goal up.

As long as we don’t try and sit back at any time we should come away with the spoils as I think we can counter as L’pool will be forced to push forward.