And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
FIFA are proposing that for next season a team can only loan out a maximum of 6 players. This could have a huge impact on some of the larger clubs who like to vacuum up young talent. The obvious one is Chelsea who have 40 odd players on loan according to the BBC. There could be some good young players up for grabs in the summer.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
FIFA are proposing that for next season a team can only loan out a maximum of 6 players. This could have a huge impact on some of the larger clubs who like to vacuum up young talent. The obvious one is Chelsea who have 40 odd players on loan according to the BBC. There could be some good young players up for grabs in the summer.

long long overdue imho

rule should also include a maximum of once allowed to loan a player out, think Joel Campbell went out on loan 5 or 6 times from arsenal and expect there are worse examples too

D

Deleted member 15344

I will be amazed if something like that happens or at least a level that low - they may get restricted loans but don’t see it being as low as 6. There are also a lot of clubs who use the loan system to give their developed players the opportunity to get more game time. The loan system has helped out so many very good players over the years and it’s also helped clubs who can’t afford the fees asked etc

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I will be amazed if something like that happens or at least a level that low - they may get restricted loans but don’t see it being as low as 6. There are also a lot of clubs who use the loan system to give their developed players the opportunity to get more game time. The loan system has helped out so many very good players over the years and it’s also helped clubs who can’t afford the fees asked etc

Yes, but thats the middle ground, some clubs have abused the system as well so I think that some restrictions are correct.

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes, but thats the middle ground, some clubs have abused the system as well so I think that some restrictions are correct.

Yes I think middle ground would be the sensible way to go but I guess since when have FIFA been sensible. 6 for me would be too far

In other news - See Maureen has stamped the foot on Pogba by telling him in front of all the players he will never skipper the team again

And Mata scores tonight - why he isn’t in the team every week I’ll never know

D

Deleted member 15344

Bet Derby are happy about the loan system - what a strike from Wilson ( on loan from Liverpool :giggle:)

D

Deleted member 15344

Well done Derby - some quality penalties

Until

44408D33-607B-48CE-873A-A1B5F2EAF9FD.jpeg

Derby fully deserved that and what a free kick Wilson scored

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Its 00.10, or 10 past twelve or tomorrow if your reading this in the UK coz Tashboy is in Kos. And Tashyboy is goin to sleep with a big fat grin on his face. 😁

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Derby deserved the victory last night. Their work rate was phenomenal. It was also a strong Man Utd team that looked up for the game in the first half. The passion when the penalties went in demonstrated that. Even before the sending off, the sides were at best even (with my red tinted glasses on). IMO it speaks volumes as to our tactical problems, and the finger can be only pointed to one place..........

@Pbrown - You still think he's worth sticking with ;)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why were Derby wearing a light grey away kit when their first kit is white? This penchant for pointless away kits that aren't fit for purpose has got out of hand.