And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Listening to 909 on the radio on the way back. They were saying to a spurs fan that your title challenge is over. He was adamant it was not. Is it though. The general thought already is that Utd, Chelsea, city and Liverpool are top four at the end of the season. On 909 anyway.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Listening to 909 on the radio on the way back. They were saying to a spurs fan that your title challenge is over. He was adamant it was not. Is it though. The general thought already is that Utd, Chelsea, city and Liverpool are top four at the end of the season. On 909 anyway.

tottenham still favs over united to finish top 4, anyone who thinks the top 4 is already sorted is massively over reacting to a handful of games. There again it was 909................

plenty of holes in united and chelsea too, city and lpool will be top 2, not a huge amount between the next 3 currently for me

D

Deleted member 15344

There is no way it’s all over for Spurs to challenge - and the top four is far from sorted , Loads of massive games to yet

Tashyboy

Visit site
Got what we deserved at the Eithad. Apparently talking to a friend who went City were unplayable at times.
Homer, am not sure what Fulham's % of having the ball was but it was as good or as much as I have seen at City for a good bit. If they missed something it was the final end product. I was impressed with Fulham even though City once more could of had another5 or 6. They will have no problems staying up and will upset one or two along the way.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I read we had 35%. Reading the texts coming in as I played was grim as it sounded like every attack could have had an end product and it been a good old fashioned hiding. I hope we have enough to stay up but we'll see. There was no chance of getting a point there today but we have to learn the lessons of chucking a two goal lead like Brighton last time out

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Without David De Gea, United would be a poor mid table outfit. He really does deserve a move to a decent team, where he might win some stuff.

Tashyboy

Visit site
What is it with all the Liverpool hype from the press?
Have they won something?

Don't know how many times I have read it today, but if VAR was in use, Liverpool would be third and City top. Early days for any team to be excited, but not early days to be worried re relegation.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Don't know how many times I have read it today, but if VAR was in use, Liverpool would be third and City top. Early days for any team to be excited, but not early days to be worried re relegation.
I just don’t get all the fuss.
Was same last season & they finished 4th.
They’re just a decent team at the minute & Klopp is doing a decent job.

Maybe it’s because he shouts Boom a lot 🤷‍♂️.

D

Deleted member 1740

"We were a centre-forward away from competing for the Premier League." 🏆

David Moyes discusses leaving @Everton for @ManUtd and gives his thoughts on the current squad...💭

Watch build-up to @Wolves v @BurnleyOfficial live on Sky Sports PL now! https://t.co/YLDQ0nysdq https://t.co/cxayD5CnCS

🤣🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 15344

“IF” and surely some of the VAR will be down to ref interpretations

But VAR is not in use

And The media can get all excited but Liverpool fans are pretty grounded about it all at the moment as there is a long way to go yet

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Liverpool quite wasteful in front of goal again , it’s going to cost us if we don’t sort it out.
But a win at a rival is a very good result.
But we could have been pegged as I thought that was a pen at the end.