And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

The moral high ground? Only if you vacate it.

You were one of the most vocal on the VVD affair.
Let’s deal in facts first:
Have Everton been found guilty in either the Silva or the current youth player allegations?

For your sake, as you’ve graced me with a reply!
The comment was aimed at Slime (who I was replying to) as I found ironic it that a Man Utd fan was commenting on tapping up allegations as Ferguson has admitted he spoke to Moyes 6 months before his contract was up.
Feel free to make it about the Liv though.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Let’s deal in facts first:
Have Everton been found guilty in either the Silva or the current youth player allegations?

For your sake, as you’ve graced me with a reply!
The comment was aimed at Slime (who I was replying to) as I found ironic it that a Man Utd fan was commenting on tapping up allegations as Ferguson has admitted he spoke to Moyes 6 months before his contract was up.
Feel free to make it about the Liv though.

It doesnt make a difference what club it was about, it was in response to the moral high ground comment.

Did you wait until we were found guilty on the VVD affair, or did you also just spout when the story first broke?

D

Deleted member 16999

It doesnt make a difference what club it was about, it was in response to the moral high ground comment.

Did you wait until we were found guilty on the VVD affair, or did you also just spout when the story first broke?
Its not your job to decide what I post or how I mean it, take it how you like, I see this as another time were you’ve got an axe to grind and I haven’t got a clue why!

I’m not interested in the VVD affair, but I certainly don’t remember you taking LP to task over it.

D

Deleted member 1740

Its not your job to decide what I post or how I mean it, take it how you like, I see this as another time were you’ve got an axe to grind and I haven’t got a clue why!

I’m not interested in the VVD affair
, but I certainly don’t remember you taking LP to task over it.

You may not be now but you was then.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think Burnley will struggle due to the size of the squad. Good win for Wolves and like what their manager has done there and how they play. Not sure it's the Joe Hart effect with Burnley (although he's a goalkeeping blunder in waiting)
Weird signing .. they have 2 class keepers so why sign hart? We needed a keeper last year so fair enough

Fabianski is so much better

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Weird signing .. they have 2 class keepers so why sign hart? We needed a keeper last year so fair enough

Fabianski is so much better

Pope and Heaton both long term injuries!

europe been a bad distraction for them but really lacked ambition today, even at 1-0 down they were just trying to limit damage rather than get back into the game

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pope and Heaton both long term injuries!

europe been a bad distraction for them but really lacked ambition today, even at 1-0 down they were just trying to limit damage rather than get back into the game

Heaton is back isn’t he? Played other week

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I’m not interested in the VVD affair, but I certainly don’t remember you taking LP to task over it.

Smoke and mirrors, just keep the conversation to what was being talked about.

You were very vocal about the VVD affair, and now its closer to home, the tune changes. YOU brought high moral ground into play, which is a laugh,considering.

D

Deleted member 16999

Smoke and mirrors, just keep the conversation to what was being talked about.

You were very vocal about the VVD affair, and now its closer to home, the tune changes. YOU brought high moral ground into play, which is a laugh,considering.
Great, fill your boots.
Please feel to start a new post and try and make this one a little less cryptic.
Obviously you’re talking about the youth player as Everton and Silva has been discussed previously.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
wasnt fit when they signed Hart though, can see why at the price they took Hart, surprised it was a buy not a loan though
wasnt fit when they signed Hart though, can see why at the price they took Hart, surprised it was a buy not a loan though
I watched that game and Hart kept them in the game, I thought he played very well ,
It’s the defending that’s the problem so whoever is in goal is exposed to much.