And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jonjoe Kenny's not had a good first half but the barracking he's getting from our own fans is not something I like to see. Heard the same abuse aimed at Davies at the PL game I was at last year, everytime he got the ball he got barrels of abuse - we should be getting behind the young lads, supporting them, not putting them under even more pressure with constant abuse everytime they have the ball. Glad he shut them up with a lovely cross to set-up the Gylfi goal.

Interesting to see Silva bring Schneiderlin off before half time in favour of Bernard as well. Wonder how we'll set-up after the break. Praying we can get something out of this game.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have to say - Felipe Anderson and Yamolenko look superb on the wings for West Ham. Anderson in particular is so good at doing just enough to keep the ball and draw a foul, technically very talented, will prove to be an excellent signing I think. They don't look far away from having a good squad - Rice looks really good as well.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh bloody hell. We've been rubbish defensively today - still not convinced by Holgate as a Premier League defender. Sooner we get Mina fit the better.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
How long does Mina need? Get a shirt on, boots on, start next match.

We've had plenty of chances but not been ruthless enough. Niasse, thanks but time to move on. Simply not good enough at this level.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Everton couldn't finish their breakfast today, awful. Tosun and Niasse have had a combined 4 golden opportunities, should at worst be 3-3. Don't disagree with Carra, we need a quality striker. Arnautovic the difference between the sides today, would love him up top for us.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everton couldn't finish their breakfast today, awful. Tosun and Niasse have had a combined 4 golden opportunities, should at worst be 3-3. Don't disagree with Carra, we need a quality striker. Arnautovic the difference between the sides today, would love him up top for us.

I disagree on arnie I think yarmenlko was the guy today. Great signing

So glad we didn’t get Bernard . Didn’t like his diving around. Not a fan

Great win today

What was Phil saying about us having no points in October? I still saying 5 is achievable

D

Deleted member 15344

I disagree on arnie I think yarmenlko was the guy today. Great signing

So glad we didn’t get Bernard . Didn’t like his diving around. Not a fan

Great win today

What was Phil saying about us having no points in October? I still saying 5 is achievable
Win win for me - either way its bottom half table teams battle against each other , one team can’t score for Toffee and the other has a shocking back line

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
If VAR was in operation the goal for Liverpool in the first couple of minutes might have stood.[/QUOTE

Aaaaaah, might.

I wasn't planned , if the Mystic menstroids and Quinine what Me mum took when she found out she was pregnant with me had worked. Then I might not be here. But I am. 😁