And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

Not good, if reports are proven to be correct.
Which reports?
The youth player tapping up?
The Silva tapping up?
Both?
Either?
Neither?

Last edited by a moderator:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
All these years weve wanted a proper holding midfielder, we finally buy one and he sits on the bench game after game whilst Xhaka keeps stealing a living

On the plus side at least were playing 2 up top

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Spurs very disappointing today, looked flat and sluggish. Not helped by Vorm in goal, he was very poor for the first not strong enough on the corner in the punch. Didn't cover himself in glory for the second.
Poor performance

D

Deleted member 15344

D67E4A6B-7629-4144-A49E-0FCFADF1A564.jpeg

That’s a very satisfying win 😀

For Spurs fans - was it a mistake not buying a player or are they financially hamstrung because of the stadium

Kane looks spent at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 16999

I was assuming it was due to the above.
Let them hold the enquiry and if we are guilty we should be punished, I’d expect it to be similar to City and Lpool’s punishment if guilty.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Let them hold the enquiry and if we are guilty we should be punished, I’d expect it to be similar to City and Lpool’s punishment if guilty.

Is the right answer, I expect most clubs are guilty of it, just some haven't been caught yet.

D

Deleted member 16999

Is the right answer, I expect most clubs are guilty of it, just some haven't been caught yet.
Absolutely, and until they are caught or are found not guilty their fans can take the moral high ground. :censored:

D

Deleted member 15344

No point buying for buying sake. We'll learn and move on
It’s buying to improve the squad and move forward or is the squad good enough to win trophies ? Kane and Erikson annoymous today so where is the squad depth to replace them when they aren’t playing well or is it a case of Kane playing every single minute regardless ? Pochettino clearly wanted to buy people with bids for Grealish etc. If you stand still then other teams will go past

D

Deleted member 1418

Eden Hazard - not a bad start to the season!! 😉😀😀😀

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well am back, firstly I thought Fulham look a well,organised team and there is certainly three teams will finish below them this year. City excellent performance but should of been a lot more clinical in front of goals again.