And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Sky news have Ronaldo has signed for Juventus so the merry go round will start now

Neymar next to move I suspect

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Terrible news for Roma, Inter etc. Juve were already walking the league, now it's a total write-off.

I heard something the other week that Sarri may look to bring Higuain to Chelsea if the price is right. No Champion's League may not appeal to him though.

Real are certainly not a team to rest on a pile of cash anyway. Neymar or Mbappe I suppose. Hazard might be an outside bet though? He looked incredible in the last game against Brazil, if he can do that again in the semi, and possibly the final (hopefully not if it's against us) he could really catapult himself to that top level.

D

Deleted member 15344

Ronaldos new contract

💰 €120,000,000 over 4 Years.

💰 €30,00,000 A Year.

💰 €2,500,000 A Month.

💰 €625,000 A Week.

💰 €89,285 A Day.

💰 €3,720 An Hour.

💰 €62,39 A Minute.

💰 €1,03 A Second.

Plus bonuses could see him close to earn a €1mil a week !!

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ronaldos new contract

💰 €120,000,000 over 4 Years.

💰 €30,00,000 A Year.

💰 €2,500,000 A Month.

💰 €625,000 A Week.

💰 €89,285 A Day.

💰 €3,720 An Hour.

💰 €62,39 A Minute.

💰 €1,03 A Second.

Plus bonuses could see him close to earn a €1mil a week !!

Fair play nice work if you can get it!
How does that compare to Lebrons new contract?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jack to the Hammers...
Really hope you get to prove to be the top player I've honestly believe you have in you...

Very pleased we completed this one

4th signing of the window

Apparently 4 more due soon.. but even if we only get 2 of them accross the line we have added some proven talent and some young prospects

D

Deleted member 18588

Very pleased we completed this one

4th signing of the window

Apparently 4 more due soon.. but even if we only get 2 of them accross the line we have added some proven talent and some young prospects

By proven talent I hope you don't mean the most over-rated player of the last 40 years.

Constantly being told of the way he has dominated some games and yet when I ask for examples it goes very quiet.

Good luck to you but I wouldn't be pinning too much faith in Wilshere.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Terrible news for Roma, Inter etc. Juve were already walking the league, now it's a total write-off.

I heard something the other week that Sarri may look to bring Higuain to Chelsea if the price is right. No Champion's League may not appeal to him though.

Real are certainly not a team to rest on a pile of cash anyway. Neymar or Mbappe I suppose. Hazard might be an outside bet though? He looked incredible in the last game against Brazil, if he can do that again in the semi, and possibly the final (hopefully not if it's against us) he could really catapult himself to that top level.

If you're looking for an outside bet, how about Harry Kane?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
By proven talent I hope you don't mean the most over-rated player of the last 40 years.

Constantly being told of the way he has dominated some games and yet when I ask for examples it goes very quiet.

Good luck to you but I wouldn't be pinning too much faith in Wilshere.

Massive upgrade on mark noble in the heart of the midfield

Plus we have invested in Fabianski who has been one of the most consistent keepers out side the top 6 for a while

Diop looks a find, Fredericks is highly rated

Anderson looks set to join for a record 40 million soon aswell

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sorry , if this has been discussed on the previous pages but i'm not trawling through them all. Alan Brazil said on Talksport this morning that he has heard from very reliable sources that Roman is selling Chelsea with the VISA thing being his tipping point. They've already had an alleged bid from one of Britain's richest men who is domiciled in the North West apparently which was turned down but it's only a matter of time he's led to believe . Obviously it could all be rubbish but Brazil is fairly well connected. We'll see !!