And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just a quickie on Pogba who I rate. To some he is rammel, to Phil Neville he is now the best in the league. How can one player be so good or "cough" bad.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yes. Absolutely no plan B - you cannot send on like for like replacements when chasing the game. Crying out for Hudson-Odoi to just offer something different. As well as United played, they're not amazing and we shouldn't be losing like that at home to them.

When the best player in the world in his position is not even being played in that position then something is wrong.
Pie man outta interest, Chelsea have had some decent managers and got rid of them. Sarri came in and has had a short period of time to change things. Initially he was the danglies but has, or has he been found out. But does he need time. Rumours are ZZ is interested but he wants £200 million and Hazard staying. But will he get time. Will Sarri be in a job on Sunday. Thought the Chelsea fans showed there feelings at the end..

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Herrera immense today.

Showed his class in post match interview as well.

Deserved motm

Good sign that some of the unsung players shone tonight. As well as Herrera, Matic, Mata, Smalling and Linda Hoff were all excellent.

Really hope Linda Hoff makes me eat my words and turns into a Utd stalwart

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
For those who think Nantes were unethical to ask for the first Sala payment, how do you feel now?

Cardiff have written to other Premier League clubs to find out who else was interested in Sala and asking for details on the price they were being quoted. Their end game is to prove that agents have inflated the price so they can get away with paying less if it's shown that the other teams weren't actually showing the interest that agents claimed.

Absolutely disgusting by Cardiff - do any of us really believe that they don't use agents for exactly the same reasons!?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For those who think Nantes were unethical to ask for the first Sala payment, how do you feel now?

Cardiff have written to other Premier League clubs to find out who else was interested in Sala and asking for details on the price they were being quoted. Their end game is to prove that agents have inflated the price so they can get away with paying less if it's shown that the other teams weren't actually showing the interest that agents claimed.

Absolutely disgusting by Cardiff - do any of us really believe that they don't use agents for exactly the same reasons!?

Warnock and Cardiff are well matched .. classless

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd be pulling my hair out if I was a Chelsea fan. Alonso cannot defend at all, yet he persists with playing him at left back. Where was he for that first goal?? About two yards away from Herrera when he heads that in - and Sarri apparently selects him for his height! Not much point being tall if you're not in position to win the header. David Luiz's best days are far behind him as well. That left side of the defence is a liability. Anyone with half a brain can see they need to play 3-4-3 if he insists on using Alonso, which would also bring Kanté back alongside Jorginho. Jorginho needs help, in England you can't play a single holding midfielder with no pace who can't defend. It's criminal. It's like Sarri doesn't want to admit he's wrong so he persists with the same dysfunctional team every week. Bizarre.

I see Man City got another easy draw in the next round. They'll be in the semi-finals without having broken sweat. And they'll probably get drawn against Brighton.

D

Deleted member 18121

Anyone have thoughts on the Luiz shirt rip moments before the Man Utd goal?

Supposedly VAR looked at it but decided against any action, there must be something in the rules that I dont know about.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a quickie on Pogba who I rate. To some he is rammel, to Phil Neville he is now the best in the league. How can one player be so good or "cough" bad.

He's worse than "rammel". Just how can one chipped ball in to the box (Rashford did the same and yet no song and dance about his contribution) and a nodded in goal from said Rashford chip in, make him a superstar again. Good God it's pathetic. I wouldn't pay him in washers. Still as long as Utd fans don't see it, all's well.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
He's worse than "rammel". Just how can one chipped ball in to the box (Rashford did the same and yet no song and dance about his contribution) and a nodded in goal from said Rashford chip in, make him a superstar again. Good God it's pathetic. I wouldn't pay him in washers. Still as long as Utd fans don't see it, all's well.
Did you watch the game on the BBC and listen to the after comments?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really can’t wait for the Utd Liverpool game.
When we win I hope it’s an offside goal,a dive from one of our players to get a penalty and then we will see some real sob stories.