And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Funny though that result is, you'll do them easily at home. These Eastern European sides are often really strong at home but don't travel well. [/cliché mode]

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Couple more goals and he could be gone. It's been said by basically everyone but I just cannot fathom the stubbornness of sticking to this formation where Jorginho is consistently outrun while Kante is too far forward with the game passing him by. If it worked in Italy it certainly got found out very quickly over here. And every other top half manager seems to be flexible enough to change their team based on the opponents etc, but Sarri won't do it.

I don’t think it’s worked anywhere, after all, what exactly has Sarri ever won?

Finish outside of the top 4, which is a very high likelihood currently, although the way the games recently fell didn’t help, and if we don’t win any domestic silverware and don’t make the finals in Europe at the very least, he has to go, or players will leave or want to in their droves!

His stubbornness showed through last night, Kante came on and instead of going into his natural position, Kov dropped back and Kante stayed forward pressing, thus Kov got caught short and we surrendered a goal, which I’m confident Kante would have covered!

They say it’s got to get worse before it gets better, I don’t think it can, we’ve been punching above our weight most of the season, but it’s run it’s course now and imminent change is needed.

I’d sack Sarri ASAP, keep Zola as temp, you never know, he might do an ‘Ole’ 🤔

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I don’t think it’s worked anywhere, after all, what exactly has Sarri ever won?

Finish outside of the top 4, which is a very high likelihood currently, although the way the games recently fell didn’t help, and if we don’t win any domestic silverware and don’t make the finals in Europe at the very least, he has to go, or players will leave or want to in their droves!

His stubbornness showed through last night, Kante came on and instead of going into his natural position, Kov dropped back and Kante stayed forward pressing, thus Kov got caught short and we surrendered a goal, which I’m confident Kante would have covered!

They say it’s got to get worse before it gets better, I don’t think it can, we’ve been punching above our weight most of the season, but it’s run it’s course now and imminent change is needed.

I’d sack Sarri ASAP, keep Zola as temp, you never know, he might do an ‘Ole’ 🤔
Zola is a terrible manager. Don't do it!!

D

Deleted member 1740

It's FA cup 5th round day today but for Evertonians its just another Saturday...

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Looks like Man City going easy on Newport this evening
Think City have one eye on last year when they went crashing out. Chuffed Pep has played a decent team for the Newport fans. Don't think they would of been happy seeing a second 11 be interesting to see how Foden performs.
If we lose am off for a month.