And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
One of the worst night's football I can remember for years. :cry:
United and City both looking like losing and giving Liverpool a massive boost as well ..................................... horrendous!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
well what a night of results ,
Your guys took a hell of a beating!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did they nip off down The Crabtree at halftime to watch the City game? Poor from City tonight and a Liverpool win tomorrow and I think it'll be very hard to see anyone catching them from there. Off to bed. Expect to wake up tomorrow and find it was all a Craven Cottage dream

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That is another night City deserved to lose. Well done geordies.
Pep could see that early in the first half. Was giving some of the players a right rollicking - just seemed to be going through the motions. Was Mahrez on the bench? Could have offered something different.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Pep could see that early in the first half. Was giving some of the players a right rollicking - just seemed to be going through the motions. Was Mahrez on the bench? Could have offered something different.
Tonight's game was typical of the games City have lost this season. Not brought there A game and the opposition have been well organised. I mentioned the other week about little things, disallowed goal? But well deserved by Newcastle. Just remembered one of me new PP is a die hard Geordie. Thursday will be interesting

D

Deleted member 1740

Tonight's game was typical of the games City have lost this season. Not brought there A game and the opposition have been well organised. I mentioned the other week about little things, disallowed goal? But well deserved by Newcastle. Just remembered one of me new PP is a die hard Geordie. Thursday will be interesting

Come on Tashy, it was clear the ref said wait for the whistle. That happens in every game every week.

KDB was lucky he wasnt sent off, little things 👍