And, we’re off.......2018/2019

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Interestingly strong City side tonight, pretty sure if I was a Burton player and 9-0 down Id be looking for a scalp tonight. Not sure Id be risking Aguerro esp if I was Pep, understand De Bruyne and Mahrez needing some game time

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Interestingly strong City side tonight, pretty sure if I was a Burton player and 9-0 down Id be looking for a scalp tonight. Not sure Id be risking Aguerro esp if I was Pep, understand De Bruyne and Mahrez needing some game time
So you’d be looking to injury a player?
Why
Genuine question.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Any more insight than the Beeb are reporting into what happened at Fulham's training ground?
Kamara has been an explosion looking for somewhere to happen since the penalty bust up. I heard he was being shipped out (Turkish club springs to mind) on loan and would suggest Mitrovic or someone else wished him Bon Voyage and he didn't like it. He's been a liability and needs to be got off the books one way or another.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Apparently the city u'23 team was playing last night and it was those players that they had intended playing tonight. City had asked for the game to be postponed but it was refused.

D

Deleted member 15344

Higuain has finally arrived in the Prem - i think it’s about 4/5 too late for him , a bit like Schevchenko , outstanding goalscorer at one stage but in the twilight now and he has never been one of the “fitter” players and certainly looks to be carrying a bit more weight than normal , seems mad Chelsea looking for loan deals like this.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Higuain has finally arrived in the Prem - i think it’s about 4/5 too late for him , a bit like Schevchenko , outstanding goalscorer at one stage but in the twilight now and he has never been one of the “fitter” players and certainly looks to be carrying a bit more weight than normal , seems mad Chelsea looking for loan deals like this.
Certainly looks like a panic move.
I can see him struggling.

Wolf

Visit site
Definetly a panic signing but then is it any worse than what they've already got up front, he will probably score more than the current strike force

D

Deleted member 15344

Definetly a panic signing but then is it any worse than what they've already got up front, he will probably score more than the current strike force
Hard to know as Sarri doesn’t play them - Giroud is good enough to win a World Cup for his team , Hazard seems to enjoy playing with him - why doesn’t he play him ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hard to say its a panic buy when he hasn't played a game. Yes he doesn't look totally fit but if he can shed a few pounds you never know. People said much the same when Ibrahimovich went to United and he was never going to be a long term investment but definitely popped up with some crucial goals. I reckon Higuain will get a few and if that gets points for a Chelsea top 4 place they'll see it as a solid piece of business

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Hard to say its a panic buy when he hasn't played a game. Yes he doesn't look totally fit but if he can shed a few pounds you never know. People said much the same when Ibrahimovich went to United and he was never going to be a long term investment but definitely popped up with some crucial goals. I reckon Higuain will get a few and if that gets points for a Chelsea top 4 place they'll see it as a solid piece of business

No Homer m,it’s easy to say it’s a panic buy.
And only time will tell if it’ll pay off or not.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Wold - noun, a piece of high, open uncultivated land.

Bit like your tash?:cool:

My tash is a culturally cultered cult of epic proportions. Thought it was a funny quote by you. I was gonna pass it onto LP when he wrote his “bought the league post” again. But i thought behave tash 😎😁

D

Deleted member 1740

Higuian’s not ever kicked a togger yet and people are suggesting he’ll be a flop 🤣🤣🤣