And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

Totally agree on the Salah angle, total media rubbish.

It might be Mane was exactly the same last season just not noticed, hence why I asked.
A couple of players reacted to him against Spurs and again last night.

Players at all clubs always react if their team mate doesnt play them in and they fluff their chance, it's human nature.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sturridge scores a goal and all of a sudden he's the next coming of Christ, at least that's what the media would have you believe 🤣 Milner needs to come out of international retirement as well apparently.
I guarantee one thing, Liverpool will never win the CL with those two and Henderson in the team 😉
Know what your saying but never believe what the press write.
These are now squad players who have just beaten one of the so called best in Europe so it’s not to bad is it?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Players at all clubs always react if their team mate doesnt play them in and they fluff their chance, it's human nature.
Yes agree but it looks bad if they miss,
But how many times last year did they try to pass and messed it up as well.
I would not expect a striker to pass if he has a chance of scoring its instinct.

Mo knew he made an error the bottle was just in hand at the time .

D

Deleted member 16999

Alright mate, I’ll not push in case others think I have an agenda, just looked a bit more than the norm.

D

Deleted member 1740

Alright mate, I’ll not push in case others think I have an agenda, just looked a bit more than the norm.

Push as much as you want, i'll still say the same. In an ideal world everyone passes to each other and every chance results in a goal but that doesnt and wont ever happen.

Mane could've squared it last night and some might've thought he's too scared to shoot!!

D

Deleted member 1740

Yes agree but it looks bad if they miss,
But how many times last year did they try to pass and messed it up as well.
I would not expect a striker to pass if he has a chance of scoring its instinct.

Mo knew he made an error the bottle was just in hand at the time .

Again just because he never squared the ball doesnt mean IF he had done so we would've scored.

D

Deleted member 16999

Push as much as you want, i'll still say the same. In an ideal world everyone passes to each other and every chance results in a goal but that doesnt and wont ever happen.

Mane could've squared it last night and some might've thought he's too scared to shoot!!
That’s why I asked you as you’re at the matches, he might be no different to last season so with him being him and the way you’s played it went unnoticed, the last 2 matches you could of been out of sight and again his play gone unnoticed, but both games were slightly dodgy near the end and the missed opportunities could of cost. (y)

D

Deleted member 1740

That’s why I asked you as you’re at the matches, he might be no different to last season so with him being him and the way you’s played it went unnoticed, the last 2 matches you could of been out of sight and again his play gone unnoticed, but both games were slightly dodgy near the end and the missed opportunities could of cost. (y)

"Could of been"....... i could of been a millionaire this week had i done the lotto.

We might've had a better chance of but theres nothing to say Mo,Bobby or Kieta wouldve scored had Mane passed to them in the last 2 games, they couldve easily had fluffed their chances had Mne passed. its all hypothetical.

Btw missed chances costs every team, its part of the game.

D

Deleted member 16999

"Could of been"....... i could of been a millionaire this week had i done the lotto.

We might've had a better chance of but theres nothing to say Mo,Bobby or Kieta wouldve scored had Mane passed to them in the last 2 games, they couldve easily had fluffed their chances had Mne passed. its all hypothetical.

Btw missed chances costs every team, its part of the game.
Not criticising or looking to point score, was just asking:cautious:
It’s not the fact he’s missed, it’s the other players reactions I was asking you about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All that matters is the 3 points in the bag against one of Europes suppossed big heavyweights. The front 3 dont look like theyve all clicked yet, but to be winning like they have when the front 3 are like this only looks ominous for everyone else they have to play.

D

Deleted member 15344

Nigh on 150 games at City. 2 titles and others yet misused. Yet hes won nowt at Liverpool.
Met James in Dublin when playing for City. Real nice guy

What’s the point you are trying to make?

In the five seasons at City the recent stat I saw was starting 101 games , in the three seasons with us he has started 107 games

Don’t remember many lauding him at City and obviously not many seemed to be too bothered when he left on a free.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What’s the point you are trying to make?

In the five seasons at City the recent stat I saw was starting 101 games , in the three seasons with us he has started 107 games

Don’t remember many lauding him at City and obviously not many seemed to be too bothered when he left on a free.
While not a big Klopp fan he has clearly got Milner playing at his best.
Other managers maybe never seen what Klopp has so a big up for him.

Just hope he keeps it up all season.

D

Deleted member 16999

Decent first game Shaktar v Hoffenheim, neither looked good enough to get out of the group.