And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Finally getting round to watching All or Nothing - the 8 part documentary about Manchester City last season on Amazon. It's superb, a fascinating look at the inner workings of a top-tier football club. Love Pep even more after watching it, his attention to detail, the way he looks after his players (David Silva after the premature birth of his baby for example) is second to none. I could listen to his pre-match tactical briefings and team talks all day, the way he talks about and dissects the opposition and their system is fascinating. It's no wonder they're as good as they are.

The other star of the show has to be Benjamin Mendy too, bloody love him.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well there's no 12:30 Saturday game now so a slot is still empty anyway. Maybe a less prime-time one but still. They could have moved Palace Arsenal from 13:30 to 16:00, less upheaval when it's still on the same day. I still don't think they needed to move the United game, that's on Sky, it was their decision.

there is also a knock on not mentioned here the monday night slot was free as its carabao cup week so whoever spurs/man city get will have to play thursday night and then the following sunday so its not just MUFC and EFC who will be inconvienienced in the long run. About time Tottenham Hotspur Stadium was moth balled until next season now.

D

Deleted member 16999

On

Again, i agree the likes of us,cardiff,city and chelsea initially will be affected in one way or another by the mess caused by spurs but in no way can you blame them for sky moving your game. That is totally skys fault 100%. we can have a sunday without a 4pm game.
Why did Sky choose monday night? Why couldn’t Spurs ask for permission to play somewhere else like they tried with Twickenham, surely there are other empty stadiums on a sunday.
We’ll have to agree to disagree because I certainly don’t see it as 100% Sky’s fault, blame to Spurs and PL as well.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why did Sky choose monday night? Why couldn’t Spurs ask for permission to play somewhere else like they tried with Twickenham, surely there are other empty stadiums on a sunday.
We’ll have to agree to disagree because I certainly don’t see it as 100% Sky’s fault, blame to Spurs and PL as well.
None of what you just said has any bearing on Man Utd v Everton though does it. :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 16999

None of what you just said has any bearing on Man Utd v Everton though does it. :ROFLMAO:
So if Spurs had found an alternative venue for sunday at 4pm, Why would Sky move Man Utd v Everton! :rolleyes:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Finally getting round to watching All or Nothing - the 8 part documentary about Manchester City last season on Amazon. It's superb, a fascinating look at the inner workings of a top-tier football club. Love Pep even more after watching it, his attention to detail, the way he looks after his players (David Silva after the premature birth of his baby for example) is second to none. I could listen to his pre-match tactical briefings and team talks all day, the way he talks about and dissects the opposition and their system is fascinating. It's no wonder they're as good as they are.

The other star of the show has to be Benjamin Mendy too, bloody love him.

Seen the first four and it was excellent. Very very good indeed. Would be interested to see a neutrals thoughts on it.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Orikoru, when City moved to the emptyhad, there first game was v Barcelona to officially launch the stadium, but it was at a reduced capacity. Have Spurs any reduced capacity games before the City game or will that game be the official launch.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Orikoru, when City moved to the emptyhad, there first game was v Barcelona to officially launch the stadium, but it was at a reduced capacity. Have Spurs any reduced capacity games before the City game or will that game be the official launch.
That's a safety requirement isn't it? I believe we were going to use an NFL game or something for that. Until it all got pushed back.