American Golf - Nike Clothing

Carl140284

Medal Winner
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that AG Online doesn't seem to sell any Nike clothes or shoes any more?

Any idea what's going on? Is this something to do with the ownership changing?

dronfield

Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that AG Online doesn't seem to sell any Nike clothes or shoes any more?

Any idea what's going on? Is this something to do with the ownership changing?
Hi
i bought a pair of Nike shoes online from them only last week to then collect at Sheffield store - unless things have changed since then?

Rich

Carl140284

Medal Winner
Visit site
He wouldn't say, but did say that he believed it was permanent.

Just spoke to Warrington store and they were asked to remove all products from the shop and send them back to head office. Was hoping for some cheap in-store deals :(

Neeko1988

Visit site
I was told my the pro at my local course today that American golf owe a lot of major brands money and the new owners are refusing to pay up. Not sure what truth there is to that though

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had a wander over to Bird Hills. Still looks on the verge of shutdown and minimal stock from any of the main manufacturers. Has the deal to take them over been finalised and if so when are they going to stock and how many companies will want to deal with them after the issues they've had recently. Not sure Nike are going to be the only one withdrawing stock

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Chatting to a store manager the other day it seems they're slowly getting back on their feet though they just don't have the stock yet until they reach agreement with the suppliers/manufacturers.

Pretty sad state of affairs - the store I use is usually heaving this time of year and they used to shift a load of Nike clothing, shoes and accessories...

Dogma

Assistant Pro
Visit site
They’ve always stocked a really strange range from Nike.

They never seem to hold the latest season and some of the pieces they sell, I’ve never seen before.

Much better to shop at Golf Poser, Trendy Golf or F18.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Was in the biggleswade store earlier and it was clearly looking a bit sparse, its a decent size shop and everything has been spread out a lot more than usual to try and cover it upa bit.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Ask him why! Tell him you demand answers!

What? I think a different approach might work better

'Demand answers'
What commercial or contractual information do you really think a live chat agent actually has and who on earth is any no name online entity, to believe they can make any 'demands' of a customer service agent

Remember this is a human at the other end of the chat